• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
In-game Name: Sapphire
Island Name: Moonfall
*Amiibo(s): Bluebear
Plot Ready?: edit: plot open!
Notes (if any):
strider

Last edited:
In-game Name: JoJo
Island Name: Adelwood
*Amiibo(s): Julia (snooty ostrich)
Plot Ready?: Yes
Notes (if any):
(this thread seems to be a bit inactive, so I may end up cancelling my order if I find her or can't keep my plot open any longer c: )

hi, here is my request
In-game Name: Coaxial
Island Name: Oceana
*Amiibo(s):
Erik - (B Tier 40 TBT)
Plot Ready?: edit:
on the 08/08/2020 - from 9AM to 10PM CET.
Notes (if any):
I don't do time travel, so before processing this order, could you let me know if this time and date is possible for you? If it is not possible, please let me know, and I will need to cancel this order. thank you
strider

hi, here is my request
In-game Name: Coaxial
Island Name: Oceana
*Amiibo(s): Erik - (B Tier 40 TBT)
Plot Ready?: edit: on the 08/08/2020 - from 9AM to 10PM CET.
Notes (if any): I don't do time travel, so before processing this order, could you let me know if this time and date is possible for you? If it is not possible, please let me know, and I will need to cancel this order. thank you
strider
Yeah I can totally do that! Just pm me when you're ready!

Yeah I can totally do that! Just pm me when you're ready!

I will be available anytime and have a plot open 08/08/2020 - from 9AM to 10PM CET time zone. If you could tell me when I can come and collect the villager will be great. I don’t know your time zone so I don’t know what time is convenient for you on 8th. Shall I already send tbt for the villager? Sorry I will soon need to go to bed because here is almost midnight. I will reply you back tomorrow. Thank you:)

I will be available anytime and have a plot open 08/08/2020 - from 9AM to 10PM CET time zone. If you could tell me when I can come and collect the villager will be great. I don’t know your time zone so I don’t know what time is convenient for you on 8th. Shall I already send tbt for the villager? Sorry I will soon need to go to bed because here is almost midnight. I will reply you back tomorrow. Thank you:)
No worries! Send the tbt whenever you want! I'm in Mountain Standard time, I'm available anytime after 9am my time!

No worries! Send the tbt whenever you want! I'm in Mountain Standard time, I'm available anytime after 9am my time!

Hi thank you. I just sent tbt.
I checked your local time. Sure at 9am on 8th MST time = at 17pm on 8th CET time is good to me.
See you on 8th at 9am at your local time, MST time. Thank you for doing this. Have a good day/ night.

In-game Name: Lee
Island Name: Everdream
Amiibo(s): Ketchup (B tier)
Notes: I don’t TT so I don’t know how long the plot will remain open. I’m on EST and as of this post it is currently 7:28pm my time. I’ll be available for about 5 or 6 hours today.
Code word: Strider

In-game Name: Lee
Island Name: Everdream
Amiibo(s): Ketchup (B tier)
Notes: I don’t TT so I don’t know how long the plot will remain open. I’m on EST and as of this post it is currently 7:28pm my time. I’ll be available for about 5 or 6 hours today.
Code word: Strider
Hii! I'll get to work on her right away! It should be about an hour!

In-game name: Fish
Island name: Bocan
Amiibo(s): Kid Cat (B)
Plot ready: yes
Notes: I only have 29 TBT... How many igb or nmt could be used to fill the gap, if possible?

Back