• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
awesome!

In-game Name: Claudia
Island Name: Peachwood
*Amiibo(s): Tangy!
Plot Ready?: Hazel is going to be in boxes tomorrow but I can time travel to get her out in about 5 minutes!
Notes (if any): strider

In game name- kat
Island name- Tube City
Amiibo- Rosie I only have 30 TBT I can get more
Note- I will have a plot ready when you tell me she will be here I also can add a couple hybrid roses if you want ^^

In game name- kat
Island name- Tube City
Amiibo- Rosie I only have 30 TBT I can get more
Note- I will have a plot ready when you tell me she will be here I also can add a couple hybrid roses if you want ^^
Ok! As I told the previous person I'm busy today but I will get to work on it tomorrow! I'll dm you tomorrow when I start working on her!

In-game Name: Cavegirl
Island Name: The Cutiez
*Amiibo(s): Julia 😍
Plot Ready?: no but can have one in less than an hour at any time
Notes (if any): do I pay now or later?

In-game Name: Cavegirl
Island Name: The Cutiez
*Amiibo(s): Julia 😍
Plot Ready?: no but can have one in less than an hour at any time
Notes (if any): do I pay now or later?
Awesome! Are you ok with waiting until tomorrow? Its getting late for me is all. And you pay whenever you want! So before or after!

Back