• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
In-game Name: Jackabee
Island Name: Sunburst
*Amiibo(s): Lolly the cat
Plot Ready?: Yes! I have an empty plot right now.
Notes (if any): I'm kind of confused on the pricing. It says Lolly is 40 TBT at the top of the post, but it costs 75 TBT per A-tier villager. Which one is which? Anyways, thank you!

In-game Name: Jackabee
Island Name: Sunburst
*Amiibo(s): Lolly the cat
Plot Ready?: Yes! I have an empty plot right now.
Notes (if any): I'm kind of confused on the pricing. It says Lolly is 40 TBT at the top of the post, but it costs 75 TBT per A-tier villager. Which one is which? Anyways, thank you!
Hi! Sorry for the confusion! So the amiibos at the top listed under unreserved amiibo plot are ones that take much less time for me to get in boxes since they are already moved in and everything so they are at a discount! I recently changed my prices so the prices for them aren't exactly right. So right now you'd be paying 40tbt! Lmk if that still doesn't clear everything up!

Hi! Sorry for the confusion! So the amiibos at the top listed under unreserved amiibo plot are ones that take much less time for me to get in boxes since they are already moved in and everything so they are at a discount! I recently changed my prices so the prices for them aren't exactly right. So right now you'd be paying 40tbt! Lmk if that still doesn't clear everything up!
Okay then, that makes sense! I'd still like to purchase Lolly. Thanks for clearing that up!

In-game Name: Jules
Island Name: Woodfall
*Amiibo(s): Goldie (and since there's a deal with A tier amiibo, can I get Bob as well?)
Plot Ready?: No but can make one!
Notes (if any): Thank you!!

In-game Name: Jules
Island Name: Woodfall
*Amiibo(s): Goldie (and since there's a deal with A tier amiibo, can I get Bob as well?)
Plot Ready?: No but can make one!
Notes (if any): Thank you!!
Of course! Do you have a preference for which on you get first?

Of course! Do you have a preference for which on you get first?
Goldie please! I will be gifting her to a close friend of mine who isn't on the forum.

EDIT: How much of a heads up do we get to make a plot? I only have my switch on weekdays so if it's a weekend I wouldn't be able to access it.

Goldie please! I will be gifting her to a close friend of mine who isn't on the forum.

EDIT: How much of a heads up do we get to make a plot? I only have my switch on weekdays so if it's a weekend I wouldn't be able to access it.
I try to give people a 30min heads up! I can give you more if you want?

I have a plot ready if you can get me marshall right now it would be great :D

In-game Name: Alan
Island Name: Rosemary
*Amiibo(s): I'd like Marshal :D for 100 nmt right?
Plot Ready?: Yes. I have an open plot today.
Notes (if any): N/A.

I have a plot ready if you can get me marshall right now it would be great :D

In-game Name: Alan
Island Name: Rosemary
*Amiibo(s): I'd like Marshal :D for 100 nmt right?
Plot Ready?: Yes. I have an open plot today.
Notes (if any): N/A.
Awesome! I'll get him too you by the end of the day!

Hi! Is the deal still going on? Im eyeing Lucky and Fang 👀

If so i’d like to order fang now and have my free S tier be Lucky!
In-game Name: Lexi
Island Name: Ithaca
*Amiibo(s): Fang {purchasing} Lucky {free S tier!}
Plot Ready?: no but im actively tting to get someone out so i should soon!
Notes (if any): paying w 75 NMT c:

In-game name: Jess
Island name: Cloverbay
Amiibo (only one request at a time please): Pekoe
Plot ready?: I will have an open plot soon as a villager is in boxes right now but I can TT forward a day anyway
Notes (if any): I can pay the 25tbt for her 😊

Back