• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
In-game Name: Parker
Island Name: New Moon
*Amiibo(s): Marshal :)
Plot Ready?: No but I can have one ready in ~30 min

In-game Name: Narie
Island Name: Dream Isle
*Amiibo(s): Ankha
Plot Ready?: No, but I am in the process of trying to move out Mira, so in a couple of hours I will.
Notes (if any):
I have 100 NMTs, but since you prefer TBT, would you do 50 TBT and 50 NMTs?

In-game Name: Narie
Island Name: Dream Isle
Plot Ready?: No, but I am in the process of trying to move out Mira, so in a couple of hours I will.
Notes (if any):
I have 100 NMTs, but since you prefer TBT, would you do 50 TBT and 50 NMTs?
Yeah that's fine! I'll let you know when shes in boxes!

In-game Name: Artanis
Island Name:
Atropos
*Amiibo(s):
Ankha
Plot Ready?:
Yup!
Notes (if any):
Just curious, but do you still have Coco for 80? I'll also be paying in TBT for Ankha c:

In-game Name: Artanis
Island Name: Atropos
Plot Ready?: Yup!
Notes (if any): Just curious, but do you still have Coco for 80? I'll also be paying in TBT for Ankha c:
Coco is till available! I'll get to work on Ankha right away, I have a few other villager trades to complete so it might be a bit!

Coco is till available! I'll get to work on Ankha right away, I have a few other villager trades to complete so it might be a bit!
All good! I guess I'll take Coco too then if you don't mind. I'm completely fine with waiting as long as you need, just let me know! I'll pay in TBT for both.

Awesome! I'll add you to the queue! I'll pm you when he is about 30min from being in boxes!
awesome thanks alot!
Post automatically merged:

hello again! x)
btw I'm in EST time zone and its 11pm right now. I was wondering, will the plot be sold if it passes midnight? and if so then I only have an hour left xD not to rush u or anything! just wondering :3

Last edited:
In-game Name: Isa
Island Name: Blossom
*Amiibo(s): I'd like Cookie please! 25 TBT is that right?<3
Plot Ready?: Yes! I have an open plot.
Notes (if any): N/A.

In-game Name: Isa
Island Name: Blossom
*Amiibo(s): I'd like Cookie please! 25 TBT is that right?<3
Plot Ready?: Yes! I have an open plot.
Notes (if any): N/A.
Yep that's correct! It may not be until tomorrow is that alright?

Back