Cycling auga's Cycling! **CLOSED** Status: [OFFLINE] On a temporary hold. I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added to my list. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I keep updating the first post in the thread, or should I be posting replies with updates as they come?

I do a bit of both. I always announce in the thread and then I go update the first post/thread title. It seems to work well because people are used to looking at least one of those places. ^_^

Yes, please! Mine is 0061-0661-7401

Added and opening now! Feel free to just go and grab him at your leisure. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do a bit of both. I always announce in the thread and then I go update the first post/thread title. It seems to work well because people are used to looking at least one of those places. ^_^

Thanks! I don't want to go crazy bumping the thread up, but I want as few villagers as possible to be voided, and this seems like the best way to go about it.

Thank you so much!! Sorry I didn't stay to chat - didn't want to get Resetti again! THis was my 2nd time trying to get Bruce and Resetti spoiled it last time too. THANK YOU again!

Thank you so much!! Sorry I didn't stay to chat - didn't want to get Resetti again! THis was my 2nd time trying to get Bruce and Resetti spoiled it last time too. THANK YOU again!

You are very welcome! Enjoy him, he's pretty flippin' awesome. Have a great night!

I do! Are you interested in adopting him?? If so, please add this FC: 3093-8439-9816. I will add you and open momentarily!!

My friend was gonna adopt him O:
he should be here soon
(he just joined, but I'm helping him lol)

Good afternoon, everyone! Cycling until about 4pm, then I'm gonna get dinner started. Will be cycling later this evening as well!

Back online! Just finished watching V for Vendetta, as it is November 5th. Love that movie. Anyhoo, back to cycling! Someone please take O'Hare home. I will be enjoying some pumpkin pie flavored ice cream in the mean time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cross posting O'Hare to gamefaqs trade board, hopefully I get him adopted!

Five minutes, then he's going to Main Street as a permanent resident. Makes me sad. :( Someone save him!

Someone really needs to adopt that bunny. He's adorable. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back