• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing Town Editor

If you want to edit your town do this:

Either 1: Rebuild your town :p

2: Do remodeling your town like for example cutting your trees and placing them somewhere else or plant flowers.

You can't edit your town. Its hacking.

There is Animal Map for DS, don't know anything for wii.

And yes, this is hacking. So don't do it.

Cut down your trees and plant them somewhere else planting flowers around the place but you can't remodle it much other ways without hacking...

Colm Fitzi said:
Cut down your trees and plant them somewhere else planting flowers around the place but you can't remodle it much other ways without hacking...
I think he means like move the river, villagers houses, shop, etc...

thekillingdog said:
Colm Fitzi said:
Ya but that's the only thing you can do without hacking...

Colm Fitzi said:
thekillingdog said:
Colm Fitzi said:
Yeah, I can't think of anything else...

thekillingdog said:
Colm Fitzi said:
thekillingdog said:
Colm Fitzi said:
Yeah, I can't think of anything else...
Well put pats down to let your grass grow!

O ya and hybrids you nedd hybrids in your town!

I had them all over my town but TT so the died :O

I know how to do it but it's hacking and not allowed here anyway.
I wouldn't tell you anyway, it'd ruin the fun of your game and I wouldn't want to waste

Back