• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons @ E3 2019 General Discussion

Soooo um I heard from someone that there'd be a second Animal Crossing session, guess they lied?

Lmao I got my hopes up

That's what I thought, though, too. They said something in the Treehouse about showing online multiplayer later, or something like that, and it never got shown.

Not saying I'm right and there will actually still be more (isn't E3 over?), just that that's what I thought, as well.

Last edited:
That's what I thought, though, too. They said something in the Treehouse about showing online multiplayer later, or something like that, and it never got shown.

Not saying I'm right and there will actually still be more (isn't E3 over?), just that that's what I thought, as well.

Hm I see well let's hope they will show us more

Yeah, E3's over.

So now I guess there's some speculation on what to expect for the next trailer.

I like how us players freak out when we can finally make our own paths like, "OH YES WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN PATHS NOW". If it was a person who has never been into the series before, they'd probably just say, "oh, that's nice". Man, our passion for the series is shining. :)

Yeah I heard that too.

They must have meant 'later' as in, in another trailer or gameplay reveal in a later Nintendo Direct, not literally later during E3. It wasn't really specified so I think our optimism in excitement just assumed sooner than later.

The Nook Miles icon from the NH phone looks like the Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro. Didn't know about that.
Nook.png
TTOTOROYELLSCREAM.jpg

Really nitpicky opinion incoming, but I'm not a fan of how the pupils look on the players. I dunno, just having the eyes one color looked better to me.

Last edited:
Have we found out whether amiibo cards work for the new game? I know alot of people have spent $$$ for their collections, it would be a shame for them not to be used again

Have we found out whether amiibo cards work for the new game? I know alot of people have spent $$$ for their collections, it would be a shame for them not to be used again

They confirmed there would be some sort of compatibility, but nothing specific.

Aya Kyogoku: Given the number of cards and figures available, we obviously think New Horizons will be compatible with amiibo, but I can not tell you more about this compatibility at this stage of development.

Last edited:
Back