• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Aacho-Infection-In-the-Palace-MiniGame

thanks, xcleb for that insight.

and now on the ENDGAME!!

ENDGAME:

Dr. Evil: Shoot my lovelies! Shoot Dolby!

And with the press of the button, the shark rays started to zap Dolby.

Dr. Evil: Aha! I win! Now you can no longer have access to the cure! You are all going to die without my antidote (Note: Which is supposed to be in Dr. Evil's secret secret lair-- more secret than this lair). I am going to----

and with those words, Dr. Evil has perished. Dolby, miraculously hit only in the shoulder area, shoot the doctor right to his death.

Dolby (Protector): yes, Dr. Evil. You are going to die.

Vampnessa (Protector): yes, and no you are wrong because we have the cure right here (tapping MapleSilver on the shoulder).

MapleSilver smiles. They will soon escape the lair , and his blood will be drawn to hopefully be isolated for find an antidote.

The End. MapleSilver and the Protectors have won.

Post-Ending:

Scott: Father, what have they done! They will pa----
Dr. Evil: Scott, zip it!
Scott: You're alive
Dr. Evil: Umm..no..I'm just here to say...Zip it!
Scott: But you're talki--
Dr. Evil: Zilch. Nada. Deado. Chop chop. (Dr. evil closed his eyes finally)
Scott: Daaaaaaaad!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you guys for playing this minigame! It was a short game but I would like to thank Dolby, Vanessa, Philemon, Maple, Toads (congrats on graduating) and xcleb for playing!

I was really thinking that Philemon will shoot Maple. I was surprised when he said to shoot Dolby.
I was intentionally sussing Silver because I knew that it was between me and her in his eyes (Vanessa was confirmed protector due to multiple town voting her on Day One) in order to make it look like it was me and not her

- - - Post Merge - - -

It referring to immune

I was intentionally sussing Silver because I knew that it was between me and her in his eyes (Vanessa was confirmed protector due to multiple town voting her on Day One) in order to make it look like it was me and not her

- - - Post Merge - - -

It referring to immune

Good strategy lol...and I see why you wanted Vanessa lynched as soon. Since Vanessa is confirmed protected, she must go for the lynch or lynch the assasin with the last three remaining candidates remaining. Vanessa, Maple and Philemon in the final three is no good as Philemon might deduce that Vanessa is protector...or something like that lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So your strategy is to sus Silver just in case you get lynched Phase Two?

Last edited:
My strat was to sus Silver to make it look like I was Immune. Should Phile have been town, I would have spun off and basically outted that Vanessa was not immune and whoever the evil was knew it, meaning that the only way to win would be to lynch her, regardless of her alignment. In the process, Silver would know that I knew what she was and vote with me, while keeping the real immune’s identity ambiguous

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I was completely unconcerned with being lynched phase two

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It referring to immune

Wow, good job. I honestly thought you were a threat once you started sussing me, since a lynch on me would basically mean game over.

I probably wasn't the best person to be given such an important role, but I'm glad it worked out!

Oh wow
Kat, can you make the Punchy dethy now? I'll be able to help host at the end of tomorrow, so make the sign up thread and start the game 7-9 pm EST tomorrow. Thanks!

Ye rip you were protector or evil doc confirmed
Btw by scumhunting power I meant its ability to confuse and possibly catch scum

Tbh I outed Dolby as the immune in my one post so I take complete credit for this one boys ^^

Doc only gets one shot; if they're wrong, then they lose. Other than that it's a fair point to not lynch at all. Less chance for us to lose if we keep our numbers as high as possible. But honestly it doesn't seem like there's any point in having a lynch system at all. You've got no motivation to lynch no matter the faction, and it's really just a matter of when the kill happens that the whole game is decided. not sure that doc should have the ability to kill after death because of that, since now the game hinges entirely on the doc, who can just wait as long as they want to shoot their shot to decide the game.

i feel like i' m rambling a bit but oh well

This whole post was completely intentional lul

Good game everyone SUPRISE APPEARANCE FROM THE CHARISMATIC GAVIN >:)

Back