• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Aacho-Infection-In-the-Palace-MiniGame

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Hi guys! I have free time since its last day of school and all so I want to have a quick mafia- a variant of Assasin and my mini game Aacho Infection.

In this game, there will be one evil doctor who will try to assasinate the "immune person" , and others who will protect the "immune person"

This is a nightless mafia, and an open set up. It requires six people.

1. Evil doctor- you automatically win when you succesfully assasinate the "immune person". You can assasinate at any point in the game, even if you are lynched.

2. Immune person- your win condition is to avoid assasination and/or you are the last one standing. If the evil doctor wrongly assasinates a person, you win.

3. Protectors- your win condition is to avoid the assasination of the immune person. This is contingent on unsuccesful assasination of the evil doctor. Your job is to protect the immune person at all costs.

This is different from a typical mafia because all the protectors will know the identity of the immune person. Only the immune person and the evil doctor do not have knowledge of other roles.

This is a 24 hour cycle.

Signups:

1. Dolby
2. MapleSilver
3. xcleb- Lost in the Lair by Day 1
4. Philemon120
5. toadsworthy- Zapped by Mini me Day 1
6. Vampnessa

Yay!

Last edited:
/In

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good time to have a micro game, since so many people can't play right now.

Last edited:
welcome back bianca : )

/reps bc i prob will be awful if i play but u might need me idk

Whoa... It's Bianca. :0
Hey, Bianca. I hope all is well with you.

welcome back bianca : )

/reps bc i prob will be awful if i play but u might need me idk
Awful..? I don't know what you're talking about. :/ What about that Survivor strat? That was good.

/obs

this looks really cool but I can't atm :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

also hi bianca!!

Townlock yeah but is it really? If they're outed then it's game over.

May as well be just as unconfirmed as the rest of us. It helps us more to have that kind of mindset to make it harder on doc.

So I'm not sure I fully understand this game.

Is the doctor able to "infect" non-immune persons? If so, I haven't seen it anywhere in the description.

Back