• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

A Million Dollars, BUT

Gross, but worth it I guess

A million dollars but you‘re nauseous every single day

welp that wouldn't be that big of a change. i have a migraine headache like 90% of the time and they make me throw up & nauseated >_<
So.... yeah lol I'd do that.

A million dollars, but wherever you live will forever be dirty and full of trash. Like you never get to have a tidy & clean home to relax in again, it will always be gross and cluttered.

Hmmm... I'll take that.

1 million dollars, but social distancing is a permenant thing.

Would suck but I could live with it.

A million dollars but a random friend goes missing forever

...No. I only have 1 friend and I wouldn't be able to mentally handle her disappearing.

A million dollars but you have to test out new vaccines.

Wait, how am I homeless if I have a million dollars? XD, well I’ll take the money and do it.

A million dollars but you have to speak in morse code only.

I feel like I already do that so yes.
A million dollars but you have to go through grade school all over again. 12 years of it.

I feel like I already do that so yes.
A million dollars but you have to go through grade school all over again. 12 years of it.
Does my age get reset? or am i just a stupid old lady?I don't want to be a stupid old lady

A million dollars but your favorite villager ceases to exist

let’s get back on track.
1mil but you never age, therefore you see all the people you love die. You also gain a lot of friends, but they also die, whether of old age or unnatural causes, and you become really sad because forever and ever, you have to live with that sadness until the end of time.

Immortality is something I would never willingly take up. I'll pass.

A Million Dollars, but you always sleep through important day and events,

Hmmm...maybe...

1mil but you know of the day the world will end, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it from happening. The day is also within the time you will live, so you have to watch it all happen.

No thanks, that will give me terrible anxiety.

A million dollars but your house gets flooded with water.

oh noes, not my house! I won’t do it

1mil, but you gain rotten luck. dang that was the most tame thing I came up with

Back