• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying a landscaper!

deleted

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (170) +
Hi!

I?d like someone to help me landscape my town. I have no talent in that area lol.
You will need a shovel and an axe.

? I have blue hydrangea and sweet-olive starts that I?d like to use.
? Feel free to cut down any trees EXCEPT for my perfect orange orchard. I?m keeping those.
? Please dig up any flowers that are not blue pansies, white pansies, purple pansies, purple violets, or white violets.
? We can communicate with the game chat or PMs, whichever you prefer.
? I also have other fruit trees that I?d like to plant. Just let me know which kind of fruit you?re thinking.

My town is pretty bare in terms of greenery. I am also willing to move some paths around if you have an idea. I think it?ll help to have a fresh set of eyes in a town that I?ve been looking at for five years.

Thanks!

I can help too. Maybe you can provide pictures/examples of other towns that you’re inspired from ?

Oh dear! I’m so sorry to leave you nice people hanging! I’ve been out all day. I’ll be available for the rest of tonight. I don’t have much of a concrete theme for my town, honestly. I do have a board of landscaping things on Pinterest that you could look at, but you don’t have to use them all. My Pinterest is also ra_mry. Thank you both!

Back