• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Desperate For Fruit!!! D8

Lazy_Chad

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just started playing New Leaf after playing New Horizons EVERY DAY for over three years. I realize that I only have a few weeks to get every fruit tree, so . . . is there any kind-hearted soul willing to drop off a cherry, an orange, a peach and a pear to help this noob out?

All I have to my name is a Lunar Lander if you wish.

BLESS YOU, KIND SOULS!!!

BTW: If you are on New Horizons, I have the overwhelming majority of the catalog full AND unlimited bells if you want to trade that way . . .
Post automatically merged:

In fact, I can drop a few items I have for you to take as you will!

I have peaches and apples (also perfect peaches) if you still need those!

I do! I'll be ready to trade around 8 or so if that's okay. I'll post my code when I am and you can pick up a couple of the items I dropped out in front of the Station. Thanks!!!

No need for payment! Ill bring the fruit over when you're ready.
My fc is 4528 0534 3446

I have apples, but some peaches would be greatly appreciated!
My code is 5000-7647-6136 and my gate is open. Feel free to still take one or two gifts if you want anyway.

I have no reactions yet!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

WOW you're generous!!!! DX

Kk! podunk sweetly gifted me some peaches if anyone else wants to gift me pears and oranges. I have:
1) Cupid Bench
2) knight
3) lunar lander
4) retro stereo
Each generous person can take two with my blessing.

Last edited:
I can give you the rest of the remaining fruit you need!! I can also provide all perfect fruits if you'd like :)

Not looking for anything in return

Whoa WHAT?!? I had given up completely! Do you have time late-ish tonight? Around 7:30, 8:00?
And feel free to snag my gifts just for fun if you like, I really have no use for them.;)

Whoa WHAT?!? I had given up completely! Do you have time late-ish tonight? Around 7:30, 8:00?
And feel free to snag my gifts just for fun if you like, I really have no use for them.;)
Yes yes I do!! Lmk whenever you're free :D

Also, my FC is 2767-4218-2901!

Are you available now? Too snowy to do anything . . . SPRING MY BUTT!XD
Hahaha I cannot !!STAND!! the winter weather 🤣

Yes I'll be available all day! I'll look out for your message and also I've got to get all the fruit baskets set up!

Do you still need cherries?

Last edited:
I'm ready now! All I need is an orange, a pear, a cherry, and a peach! . . . maybe an ax if you have one? I've been playing for over 14 days and no axes! D8
Thank you so much!!!!

My island name is "Santa Re" and my name is Noriega.

Gates are open when you are ready to save my 🍑! 😂

Attachments

• tmp(1).gif
    tmp(1).gif
    266.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm ready now! All I need is an orange, a pear, a cherry, and a peach! . . . maybe an ax if you have one? I've been playing for over 14 days and no axes! D8
Thank you so much!!!!

My island name is "Santa Re" and my name is Noriega.

Gates are open when you are ready to save my 🍑! 😂
Hahah I just added you! Did you add me? :D

I'm bringing a full basket of your desired fruits + all perfects, and two axes! When I first started out I was DESPERATE for axes I know the struggle 🤣

Oh yeah! I forgot to add you. One sec!

Ready when you are!

Attachments

• spongebob-spongebob-meme.gif
    spongebob-spongebob-meme.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
THANK YOU!!!!!! Now I can relax and let New Leaf . . . die in darkness. 🤕

Are you on New Horizons?

I'm so glad LOL lmk if you ever need anything else I'll see if I've got it!

Yes I am! But my membership expired in February..sad sad

I'm pretty much set thanks to you! Do you have New Horizons? I've played that EVERY DAY since I started two months or so after it came out! 🤣😅

I have it too and I've done the same! It's really fun but once I get my membership back I'm going to do some massive giveaway! I have over 300+ nmts... And items I'd love to restart 🤣

I restarted my first island after playing a few months on my Switch Lite one. I hated the name on my first one. Such a waste. If you have the money, starting a second island on a Lite is the best option.

Back