Buying Desperate For Fruit!!! D8

I don't think so . . . can one get ALL the tropical fruits via Tortimer and in-game island hopping?

I can give you the rest of the remaining fruit you need!! I can also provide all perfect fruits if you'd like :)

Not looking for anything in return
Hi,
Is it possible for you yo share some of your fruits? I only have apple, pear and coconut...

Sure...thanks so much...do you want anything in return?
Post automatically merged:

This is my dodo code : 5JCWV

SW-3414-3876-8206

Thanks in advance...

SW-3414-3876-8206

Thanks in advance...
Oh I'm so sorry.. this is the animal crossing new leaf forum, head over to Animal crossing: New horizons > Nook's cranny and make a post there listing the fruit you need! Someone will reach out to help you!!

I can help you tonight with New Horizons fruits! I have an ENORMOUS orchard you can visit right when you land that I can pilfer for you. I'll drop a few bundles of each and you can take what you need.

I'm 3++ years in, so fruit is meaningless to me.

I can help you tonight with New Horizons fruits! I have an ENORMOUS orchard you can visit right when you land that I can pilfer for you. I'll drop a few bundles of each and you can take what you need.

I'm 3++ years in, so fruit is meaningless to me.
I just need to walk some dogs and take a shower, so maybe 1-2 hours. That okay?

Still learning every day . . . You CAN shake my trees and grab what you want! 😅

thanks so much for the offer. Will take the offer... I live overseas now so my time zone is UTC/GMT +7 hour
or approx. 12 hours from US...
So if you say tonite...I assume 12 hours from me? right now it is 9.27 am here.

12 hours is at least a nice round number! We can figure this out.

Do you go to school, work or both? I am 36 and was rendered unable to work in my 20s from a traumatic brain injury, so I play around my nap and dog-walking schedule. (I need to know when you're available natch. 😉)

Last edited:
I am a full time mom now so usually I am free around morning after my DD go to school.. which is around 8 am my time.
This is the first time we are able to figure out how to set up the online system on the machine...it was always a big No No due to the region we are in..

So . . . morning for you is evening for me, correct? MAN am I bad at time zone corrections! 😵‍💫 My sister travels the world as a theater tech, so she's great at it. (She's in props in a BROADWAY show right now actually!!! 🤩)

Like, 9PM for me is 9AM for you? Wanna' come over tonight at 9?

This makes it sound like town fruit EXCLUSIVELY need to be obtained from friends. Is that true? 🤔
Town fruit is the peaches, pears, apples, oranges and cherries I think. It’s possible to be gifted your non-native fruits by villagers or in the mail I think, but the best way to get them is from friends. I think you can get all the tropical fruits on your own. Persimmons are obtained from the T&T Emporium upgrade though and not the islands. Do you want me to drop any off for you? I have all the regular fruits and tropical fruits if you need any 😊

Town fruit is the peaches, pears, apples, oranges and cherries I think. It’s possible to be gifted your non-native fruits by villagers or in the mail I think, but the best way to get them is from friends. I think you can get all the tropical fruits on your own. Persimmons are obtained from the T&T Emporium upgrade though and not the islands. Do you want me to drop any off for you? I have all the regular fruits and tropical fruits if you need any 😊
Oh thank you very, very much, but all I need is tropical fruit which I CAN get if I island hop.

Reactions: Doo
So . . . morning for you is evening for me, correct? MAN am I bad at time zone corrections! 😵‍💫 My sister travels the world as a theater tech, so she's great at it. (She's in props in a BROADWAY show right now actually!!! 🤩)

Like, 9PM for me is 9AM for you? Wanna' come over tonight at 9?
Hi...Sorry I have been away for a while trying to sort things out for my DD..so may be I can try to visit your island when you have time. I am in Indonesia now.

Hi...Sorry I have been away for a while trying to sort things out for my DD..so may be I can try to visit your island when you have time. I am in Indonesia now.
If that doesn’t work out, I can drop some fruits off for you. My time zone is GMT

Back