• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

A better skin...

Propaganda Man

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Posts
9,272
Bells
1,428
Points
0
I have been talking to some members....and they are saying how they thught this skin was ugly....maybe you might want to change it, I know I could actualy get it done fast...

just saying how others feel, and first impressions are a lot...


:unsure:

Guys when I said some... I meant the members, I talked to a handful of poeple here and at other forums that saw this skin

A lot don't like it. Tht is the response I got.
 
Well this one is basically a prototype. Once IF2.0 is here, it'll be easier to get exactly what you want.
 
i think its all great... the only changes i would have, are for the little board icons, and such, and maybe change the color of this screen from white to like... light brown or something


:)
 
PIRANHA2 said:
i think its all great... the only changes i would have, are for the little board icons, and such, and maybe change the color of this screen from white to like... light brown or something


:)
Yah white in a skin is ulgy...no offense..
 
Bulerias said:
*shrugs*

I, personally, love the skin.
would you be apposed to using this where the white is?

backgroundigs6oi.png


it looks like leaves, i think it would look nice


:)

(i can make it lighter, if we need to...)
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*shrugs*

I, personally, love the skin.
would you be apposed to using this where the white is?

backgroundigs6oi.png


it looks like leaves, i think it would look nice


:)

(i can make it lighter, if we need to...)
that looks like clouds...i like the current one better to be honest.
 
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
*shrugs*

I, personally, love the skin.
would you be apposed to using this where the white is?

backgroundigs6oi.png


it looks like leaves, i think it would look nice


:)

(i can make it lighter, if we need to...)
that looks like clouds...i like the current one better to be honest.
Me too...
 
Look the skin isn't all that great, I have seen some skns that make this look like trash, honestly, this would get a 4.10 at IFSZ...thats not very good.
 
BAMBAM! said:
Look the skin isn't all that great, I have seen some skns that make this look like trash, honestly, this would get a 4.10 at IFSZ...thats not very good.
How about we see, eh? Let's grade the skin.
 
Problems with the skin: 2 different section don't show up with the current font.
Stuff most likely to be changed: white post1/post2

Well this skin is no walk in the park. You may have noticed that there are two differnet link colors, this basically doubles the amount of time and work into it.
 
Back
Top