• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 1,098 tbt (closed! thanks for entering!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite song is Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine

Music is very therapeutical to me and this song has had major significance for me! No matter what happens, no matter what you are worried about, just shake it out and don't let these things eat at you. Florence is one of my favorite musician and her voice is insanely good. I've had so many rejections in my life due to grad school, applying for things, and I don't understand why I haven't succeeded at anything, but I play this song each time and it makes me feel better.

my favorite song is the last lost continent or eight by la dispute. I have a bunch of others as well, but those have stuck with me for years. they're very powerful songs that sort of talked me through what I was dealing with at the time, and still do the same for me today.​

Thank you for doing this!

My favorite song is Don't Go by EXO. I love everything about the lyrics and the meaning and watching their performances of the song during their concerts makes me so happy.

Is your favorite song Whalien 52 by BTS?

My favorite song is Migraine (or maybe Stressed Out) by Twenty One Pilots because I feel like I can really relate to it, and I like jammin' out to it while I work on art projects (I'm an art major, so music is a necessity) :) Thanks for the opportunity, good luck everyone!

Thanks for this giveaway! :D
My favourite song changes a lot, but at the moment it is a tie between the gingerbread man and dollhouse which are both by Melanie Martinez. These are my favourite songs because they have a lot of meaning behind them and they are very catchy!

Is your favourite song I need you by bts? :)

why not i guess.,,

my fav song of all time is Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year by Fall Out Boy. it's been my fav for like three uears now.,,, i just love it so much, i can listen to it at any time!! i love the lyrics, the sound, the eay the song changes, the message, the way he sings it...,, it's just Great

My favorite song currently is Stand By You by Rachel Platten.
I have faced many numerous battles within the past and I never expected anyone to be a close to my side as possible. Luckily for me, my mother was always there as close as she can be. This song reminds me of the amount of support I always had with my mother and the people who stood by me.

Thanks for this giveaway! :)

My fav song would have to be Runaway by Galantis. I just really like the lyrics to it and the beat and I listen to it on YouTube all the time.

Last edited:
This is so sweet ;w;

My favorite song at the moment is I Lived by One Republic. It's a song I could never get over. It's mainly because I love the rhythm and feeling of soothingness the rhythm gives. Plus it's lyrics are so nice and powerful.

Kate Bush : A Sea of Honey

The song is more of a narrative piece, in which you feel like you are taken through a journey with the sounds... very floaty and enables a lot of peace and tranquility...

Your favourite song... hmm... not sure how we can make an educated guess on that... perhaps you like listening to whale noises? I am quite into soothing tones to push myself into relaxation... perhaps you should try it out if it's not your favourite! :)

Last edited:
My favorite song is probably Death of a Bachelor by P!ATD (FOR NOWwWWwW)

Maybe your favorite song could be, uh, idk

My favorite song? Hnngg, goodness. Too much pressure, I'll just give you my top three at the moment.
-Mercury - Sleeping at Last (It reminds me of one of my favorite fictional characters, and as depressing as the lyrics sound, the tone is really soothing, and if you found the song from a fan video of your favorite fictional characters, with the clips from the movies their in and stuff thrown all into this big pot is really calming.)
-Mrs. Potato Head - Melanie Martinez (It's extremely catchy, and I love the silliness in some of the lyrics.)
-What If I'm Right - Get Scared

and I'm guessing your favorite song is No More Dream by BTS? It's one of my favorite songs by BTS! That and Danger! :^)

I have so many favourite songs, but one that really stands out is Up All Night by Oliver Tank!
other than that it would probably be Take On Me by Aha, just because its the first song I ever remember hearing as a child o;

Thanks so much for the giveaway!~

my favorite song is outro: love is not over by bts :cool:

im gonna guess converse high by bts?

Entry! My favorite song is... umm... I don't really listen to music, so I can't answer this question. Anyways, thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back