• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much to all the staff! This has been a fun month of events with so many amazing collectibles, both new and old. I'm excited for the raffles now.

I thought about getting a fireworks collectible, but then I decided to get a ton of raffle tickets instead. Glow wands are cool. :)

I am SO happy with my red balloons and all the other amazing new collectibles I got in the last month! Honestly so many dreams come true! Fingers crossed for that party popper raffle. Thank you SO MUCH staff :)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this event, thank you for the fun time!

Also: #GiveKatieARedBalloon2020

Thank you so much for putting on these events, I've had a blast! :D

katie is me watching every fun holiday finish and school resume

Last edited:
Thanks for the event! :D

Also extra thanks to all the staff hosts that takes their time to like the entries that got accepted. Iirc it started with some doing it during the Halloween events as well, but yeah it's really good so you know you're in. I mean sure, they tell others if you need to re-enter or add stuff but I'm just saying it's a nice method to do :)

I thought about getting a fireworks collectible, but then I decided to get a ton of raffle tickets instead. Glow wands are cool. :)

Pretty sure if you spent all 60 tokens on the wand raffle tickets there?s only a 9% chance of winning and slowly decreasing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm that math is actually ****ed can someone who knows math work this out plz

Don't forget to use all of your event currency! The shop will be closing in less than 24 hours.

Sorry I don't have anything to spend my one balloon token and my one bad luck charm on lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm that math is actually ****ed can someone who knows math work this out plz

As of right now, 574 glow wand raffle tickets have been sold, meaning if you spent all 60 mementos on 60 raffle tickets you would have about a 10.5% chance of winning. Of course whoever spent all 60 mementos I'm the glow wand raffle is insane:lemon:

As for the party popper raffle, 280 tickets have been sold. If you spent all 60 mementos on that then you would have a 21% chance of winning. Still crazy but much better odds, especially since they'll be drawing five winners.

The red balloon is essentially a prize for participating in (almost) all of the events, which is why there aren't other prizes to spend balloon tokens on, other than the green and blue balloons for those who were a few tokens short.

Sorry I don't have anything to spend my one balloon token and my one bad luck charm on lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

As of right now, 574 glow wand raffle tickets have been sold, meaning if you spent all 60 mementos on 60 raffle tickets you would have about a 10.5% chance of winning. Of course whoever spent all 60 mementos I'm the glow wand raffle is insane:lemon:

As for the party popper raffle, 280 tickets have been sold. If you spent all 60 mementos on that then you would have a 21% chance of winning. Still crazy but much better odds, especially since they'll be drawing five winners.

Okay so my math wasn’t actually that bad wow I’m surprised

- - - Post Merge - - -

I spent 2 tokens on popper raffle cause why not :))) not gonna waste anymore tho

The odds are even better for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th winners as all tickets from the winners before those drawings will be taken out of the pool of entries!

Let's do a flash sale. Everything in every shop costs one token each and there's only 10 of each item in stock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back