Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, i won something! thank you for this wonderful event and the the time and effort put into it, i've had a great time participating !

Funny thing about this - I had a dream that someone was looking to buy the yellow Japanese house but they specifically stated they didn't want the one from the 7 Days of Collectibles raffle because it "wasn't legit" and had "such a weird timestamp". I woke up and thought it had actually happened so I scoured the forum trying to find this thread, only to realize it was a dream. I went as far as asking the other staff if they knew what I was talking about and was met with confusion from all angles.

Yeeeaaah, surely I'm not the only one who has the occasional TBT dream? No? -_-
Oblivia I have had at least 15 TBT dreams don't you worry

Congrats to the raffle winners and thanks for participating everyone!

We have two collectible fun facts from this event:

1) This is the first event where 3 different staff artists created new collectibles.

2) TBT has passed 100000 collectibles! And it must be good luck because the 100000th collectible was actually a winning raffle ticket.
I love that the 100,000th collectible was a winning ticket!! Also Jeremy I hope you know you have probably half the site's dream lineup displayed right now :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also congrats winners!! And thank you once again for a great event staff!

Thanks for the event staff, was super fun as usual :) The new collectibles are awesome (shout out to swamp potion, dreamy popper, aurora and magical fireworks) and congrats to the raffle winners, jealous of those poppers.

Congrats to the winners and a special thanks goes to the staff for making this fun event!

Funny thing about this - I had a dream that someone was looking to buy the yellow Japanese house but they specifically stated they didn't want the one from the 7 Days of Collectibles raffle because it "wasn't legit" and had "such a weird timestamp". I woke up and thought it had actually happened so I scoured the forum trying to find this thread, only to realize it was a dream. I went as far as asking the other staff if they knew what I was talking about and was met with confusion from all angles.

Yeeeaaah, surely I'm not the only one who has the occasional TBT dream? No? -_-

I've had dreams of just being on tbt, like making posts and such and talking with other members. Apparently in one dream it was me and a bunch of active tbt members were all tryin to meet up irl and we were gonna post about it on the site about spending time together. We got stuck on where exactly to meet thou.

I am going to miss this event...I was my very first, and I loved it! This event will hold a special place in my heart!

Congrats to the winners!!!
And thank you again to the hard working staff who set this whole event month up! It was so amazing and entertaining!!!
The collectibles look amazing aswell, good job to the designers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back