Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo congrats guys on the cool prizes! This was a super cool event and im very happy with my lineup!

I'm always super jealous of those rare timestamps ha

Funny thing about this - I had a dream that someone was looking to buy the yellow Japanese house but they specifically stated they didn't want the one from the 7 Days of Collectibles raffle because it "wasn't legit" and had "such a weird timestamp". I woke up and thought it had actually happened so I scoured the forum trying to find this thread, only to realize it was a dream. I went as far as asking the other staff if they knew what I was talking about and was met with confusion from all angles.

Yeeeaaah, surely I'm not the only one who has the occasional TBT dream? No? -_-

Woah what a shock and surprise. These are amazing collectibles. Thanks so much!

Thank you everyone for participating! I had a lot of fun this event as well <3 I was also honoured to contribute to the list of animated collectibles :eek: I'm excited for what they will change into, so thanks everyone who bought one hehe B) Congratulations to all the winners for the raffles!!

Thankyou Oblivia for the party poopper, i shall treasure her <3

Funny thing about this - I had a dream that someone was looking to buy the yellow Japanese house but they specifically stated they didn't want the one from the 7 Days of Collectibles raffle because it "wasn't legit" and had "such a weird timestamp". I woke up and thought it had actually happened so I scoured the forum trying to find this thread, only to realize it was a dream. I went as far as asking the other staff if they knew what I was talking about and was met with confusion from all angles.

Yeeeaaah, surely I'm not the only one who has the occasional TBT dream? No? -_-

I dreamed I won a spinning animated pokeball from the new year's event week, except the ball design was more solid colors and the background was that sorta hard blue color used for some old school pokemon stuffs

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm excited for what they will change into

do you already have (some of) these premade?

Thank you everyone for participating! I had a lot of fun this event as well <3 I was also honoured to contribute to the list of animated collectibles :eek: I'm excited for what they will change into, so thanks everyone who bought one hehe B) Congratulations to all the winners for the raffles!!

this is so unrelated but your forum aesthetic is so cute and wholesome ;u;

Congrats to the raffle winners and thanks for participating everyone!

We have two collectible fun facts from this event:

1) This is the first event where 3 different staff artists created new collectibles.

2) TBT has passed 100000 collectibles! And it must be good luck because the 100000th collectible was actually a winning raffle ticket.

Congrats to all the winners! <3 And thank you staff for this event c:
See y?all on easter ;)

The fireworks were hard to pass up on. They are amazing and I hope I can get one someday.

Congratulations to the winners <3
And this has been a great event, and now let’s look towards the new game

actually, does anyone have the fireworks sales numbers?

I'm rather curious

iirc 90 dreamy poppers and 9 dreamy eggs were sold during this event, plus at least 15 torts, but idr fireworks

actually, does anyone have the fireworks sales numbers?

I'm rather curious

iirc 90 dreamy poppers and 9 dreamy eggs were sold during this event, plus at least 15 torts, but idr fireworks

65 last I saw! (Around two hours before the shops closed.)

65 Magical Fireworks were sold, not including the ones given to the staff.

Dang nabbit easter is right smack dab in finals

murmers ynder my breath aside

this was an amazing event!!!

Congrats to all the winners! And a huge thanks once again to the staff! All of your hard work is really appreciated.

Omg i can't i just can't believe this and party popper is my all time favorite <3, thank you so so much and thanks staff for such an amazing event <3
I'm in shock condition lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back