• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction ~Zucker the Lazy Octopus~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipah

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello, all! Zucker is planning on moving out soon but I'm sure someone else would love to have him in their town. I am sorry but he is not 100% original. The only thing not original is his shirt. Though everything else is still untouched and he would love a new home! I will TT to when he is in Boxes.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

(Before anything else I should mention, I do NOT accept TBT, thanks!)
Starting Bid
- 1 mil
Minimum Increment- 500K
Buyout- 30 mil
Auction Ends-In 11 hrs/20:00 GMT October 24th, 2015 OR when buyout is reached
Alrighty, now that that's over with, go get em!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n0vrl4RUl51rxsw83.gif
    tumblr_inline_n0vrl4RUl51rxsw83.gif
    300 bytes · Views: 78
  • tumblr_lszn7bpUGC1ql1l0v.gif
    tumblr_lszn7bpUGC1ql1l0v.gif
    356 bytes · Views: 81
  • tumblr_inline_mpkqzz6QMb1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mpkqzz6QMb1qz4rgp.gif
    444 bytes · Views: 77
Last edited:
I'll buyout, but I don't want him
I'll let someone have him, but I'll pay for it :3

So whoever wants him, I'll buy him for ya​

that's so nice of you!! i hope that someone here who really wants him will be able to get him from your generosity!

Oky doky, that's a very kind thing to do! :D If Zucker were my dreamie this would be the best thing ever. So how would the transaction go though?

that's so nice of you!! i hope that someone here who really wants him will be able to get him from your generosity!

I've feeling a bit generous lately so I thought "why not?"
Zucker's pretty popular (Or at least I think so), so hopefully someone'll take advantage ^^​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oky doky, that's a very kind thing to do! :D If Zucker were my dreamie this would be the best thing ever. So how would the transaction go though?

My internet is acting up a bit, sorry for the late reply >.<
But if someone wants him, I can pay beforehand or after they pick him up, whichever suits you best c:​

Alright. I guess we will wait until someone comes along and then I'll add both of you. You can come at the same time or pay before-hand I guess. Thank you so much! ((nice profile picture by the way, I love fire emblem!))

That is beyond kind of you, EE. I have Zucker in Cocoplum and he is an incredibly sweet neighbor. Whoever gets him is very fortunate and should be incredibly grateful for such generosity :)

Zucker is a dreamie of mine!
I'd feel bad with someone just flat out buying him for me though..And I don't have 30M...I can place a bid of like..2M IGB on him?

Last edited:
Zucker is a dreamie of mine!
I'd feel bad with someone just flat out buying him for me though..And I don't have 30M...I can place a bid of like..2M IGB on him?
You don't want me to buy him for you? o.o
It's not a problem, I'm drowning in bells lol, I really don't mind c:​

You don't want me to buy him for you? o.o
It's not a problem, I'm drowning in bells lol, I really don't mind c:​

I mean, that would be phenomenal. He is an adorable squishyhead and I'd love him... but only if you are really sure! *pokes fingers together*

^.^ I can be patient and wait! *happy wiggles* Thank you very very much for this very kind gesture!

Ah I literally just got Zucker this morning from the campsite. I don't plan on keeping him so if you didn't get him here and you want him just let me know!

Of course!
OP went offline though, so we'll have to wait for them to get back online c:​
Ok I'm back online now. So happy someones getting their dreamie! I'll add you then open my gates and everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^.^ I can be patient and wait! *happy wiggles* Thank you very very much for this very kind gesture!

Yay you get Zucker! and it is an awesome gesture. I can add you and then you can come pick up Zucker? FC is in sig

Ok I'm back online now. So happy someones getting their dreamie! I'll add you then open my gates and everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay you get Zucker! and it is an awesome gesture. I can add you and then you can come pick up Zucker? FC is in sig

I'm adding you now~ GAH so happy!

Again, thank you guys so very very much <3 One more dreamie off my list~ Such happy.
Also, very very cute banner for your town, gotta love Madoka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back