• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

Username: ACN_Jade
Character: Lumi (uploading screenshot!)
Style: Full Body
Preferred lineart color: Colored?
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though! Not picky on pose either!
Offer: It says 7 dollars on it but can pay more if needed.

Awesome, sounds good! I don't think you'll need to pay more, cause she doesn't seem too complex lol
Thanks~

HELLO??? SUCH CUTE ART??? slides in to make an offer;;//////

quick question though- are all the chibi bust shots going to be in the same pose?

Username: byebi
Character: https://toyhou.se/1298339.sey- OR https://toyhou.se/1985847.sssshumthing
Style: chibi bust
Preferred lineart color: whatever looks good! up to you~
Notes: For the second oc link, i'd prefer if you drew them with two braided buns instead of four! (refer to this img)
Offer: 350 tbt

Last edited:
HELLO??? SUCH CUTE ART??? slides in to make an offer;;//////

quick question though- are all the chibi bust shots going to be in the same pose?

Username: byebi
Character: https://toyhou.se/1298339.sey- OR https://toyhou.se/1985847.sssshumthing
Style: chibi bust
Preferred lineart color: whatever looks good! up to you~
Notes: For the second oc link, i'd prefer if you drew them with two braided buns instead of four! (refer to this img)
Offer: 350 tbt

accepted!!
most of the time I use a base I made for my chibi busts, but I can do them in a different pose 0v0
anything in particular or just different from the others???

Do you have any examples of a chibi fullbody?

JQsENFa.png

Squeee! I love it! Annnnd I want another one! <3

Character: Kael & Lumi (kael's pic down below)
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though. His: Brown eyes, he's a Rogue so he wears leathers etc. Weapons don't have to be in the picture. He's Lumi's husband! Pose: Something romantic and silly works for them.
Offer: Not sure how much you charge for two characters!

Attachments

• 2018-03-29.jpg
    2018-03-29.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Squeee! I love it! Annnnd I want another one! <3

Character: Kael & Lumi (kael's pic down below)
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though. His: Brown eyes, he's a Rogue so he wears leathers etc. Weapons don't have to be in the picture. He's Lumi's husband! Pose: Something romantic and silly works for them.
Offer: Not sure how much you charge for two characters!

I do half the price of the original character for each additional c:
so 10.50!

Last edited:
accepted!!
most of the time I use a base I made for my chibi busts, but I can do them in a different pose 0v0
anything in particular or just different from the others???

ah no nothing i specific, i was just wondering haha (i cant think of many poses that would be do-able with just a bust shot lol)

should i send payment now or later?

ah no nothing i specific, i was just wondering haha (i cant think of many poses that would be do-able with just a bust shot lol)

should i send payment now or later?

Right, yeah, which is why I usually do them in the same lol

you can wait 'til I finish, cause I gotta get my RLC commissions done first! 0v0

- - - Post Merge - - -

also here's pearls' art, almost forgot lol

t642Wkx.png

Done with Jade's!!!

x4LQTnB.png

Last edited:
dlmkwwL.png

hope they look alright!! I think they're super cute and I'm a sucker for kemonomimis > w < (hence half of my OCs being mimis)

MMMMMY BEAUTIFUL BABY MY DARLING ANGEL AWWW....
I love it!!! ToT thank you so much

and yes kemonomimis are the best haha- i feel having animal characteristics adds a lot to the personality

Working on comms now!! sorry, work has been;;; hectic ; n;

Back