• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

I love your style! If you have time/room I'd like to order

Username: Vampnessa
Character:
I can't draw and I've never commissioned art before so this is just a reference I made with some online thing lol
Style: Chibi bust (most important thing is that the wings are showing (they're meant to be bat wings)
Preferred lineart color: (if left blank, I'll decide) You can decide I know nothing about art
Notes: Can you make her with a happy expression (kinda like in the reference)? Also can I use it as an avatar after (I'll give you credit ofc)
Offer: 20k-30k pocket camp bells? Is that ok?

Sounds good!!
and, yes, you can use it for whatever you like 0 v0

Finishing up Vampnessa's tomorrow!
my anime con is in a week, so I'm a little behind on art... and, well, the rest of my life lol
kinda stressed out, but I THINK I'm gonna get everything done on time lol

Alrighty, so I was super caught up in my convention that took place last weekend, and didn't have any time whatsoever for art :/
but I'm back now and don't have a lot going on, so I'm open for orders!!

with that being said, here's Vampnessa's! it's a freeb because it took so long, and I'm trying out a new style : P
nKvWrHV.png

Last edited:
Alrighty, so I was super caught up in my convention that took place last weekend, and didn't have any time whatsoever for art :/
but I'm back now and don't have a lot going on, so I'm open for orders!!

with that being said, here's Vampnessa's! it's a freeb because it took so long, and I'm trying out a new style : P
nKvWrHV.png

Ahhhhhhhh I love it it's perfect <3 thank you so much! Are you sure you don't want any payment? It looks incredible :D

Ahhhhhhhh I love it it's perfect <3 thank you so much! Are you sure you don't want any payment? It looks incredible :D

ye, its cool 0v0 I try to get paid art done at a reasonable time, and if it takes too long I feel bad

glad you like it!!

Username: Geowlett
Character: Boopers and a boop
Style: Chibi Fullbody
Preferred lineart color: You decide!
Notes: She does not have tufts in here ears, the user who made the ref sheet added them due to it being their art style
Offer: I currently only have 251tbt but if you want more I can hold off til I have the funds!

Last edited:
Username: Geowlett
Character: Boopers and a boop
Style: Chibi Fullbody
Preferred lineart color: You decide!
Notes: She does not have tufts in here ears, the user who made the ref sheet added them due to it being their art style
Offer: I currently only have 251tbt but if you want more I can hold off til I have the funds!

Accepted c:

Last edited:
Username: Belle-Chan
Character: Noelle!~
Style: Chibi bust shot
Preferred lineart color: (if left blank, I'll decide) Whatever looks best, I'm sure you know better than I.
Notes: n/a
Offer: 250 TBT

Bloop!

yikes

hope she looks alright! She's a bit out of my comfort zone lol

EDIT!! yikes I just realized you requested full body oops
will do another tomorrow lol

Last edited:
I love it, but her hair isn't shaved and could you just have her in her standard outfit?

Last edited:
I love it, but her hair isn't shaved and could you just have her in her standard outfit?

Sorry about the hair, it looked like it was in the ref sheet
I'll fix that stuff when I do the full body! (not gonna mess w it on the headshot since that's not even what you requested)

Last edited:
ooWga5B.png

Hope it's alright! I think their hair is white, but if not, let me know and I'll fix it lol

ooWga5B.png

Hope it's alright! I think their hair is white, but if not, let me know and I'll fix it lol

It's incredible, thank you so much! She looks lovely!~ Sending TBT now

Would you be able to draw World of Warcraft characters if provided with character screenshots? I kinda want to get a drawing of my RP character in WoW..

Would you be able to draw World of Warcraft characters if provided with character screenshots? I kinda want to get a drawing of my RP character in WoW..

Probably! Lemme see them 0 v0

Username: ACN_Jade
Character: Lumi (uploading screenshot!)
Style: Full Body
Preferred lineart color: Colored?
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though! Not picky on pose either!
Offer: It says 7 dollars on it but can pay more if needed.

135211513-main.jpg

Back