Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

Username: ACN_Jade
Character: Lumi (uploading screenshot!)
Style: Full Body
Preferred lineart color: Colored?
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though! Not picky on pose either!
Offer: It says 7 dollars on it but can pay more if needed.

Awesome, sounds good! I don't think you'll need to pay more, cause she doesn't seem too complex lol
Thanks~

HELLO??? SUCH CUTE ART??? slides in to make an offer;;//////

quick question though- are all the chibi bust shots going to be in the same pose?

Username: byebi
Character: https://toyhou.se/1298339.sey- OR https://toyhou.se/1985847.sssshumthing
Style: chibi bust
Preferred lineart color: whatever looks good! up to you~
Notes: For the second oc link, i'd prefer if you drew them with two braided buns instead of four! (refer to this img)
Offer: 350 tbt

Last edited:
HELLO??? SUCH CUTE ART??? slides in to make an offer;;//////

quick question though- are all the chibi bust shots going to be in the same pose?

Username: byebi
Character: https://toyhou.se/1298339.sey- OR https://toyhou.se/1985847.sssshumthing
Style: chibi bust
Preferred lineart color: whatever looks good! up to you~
Notes: For the second oc link, i'd prefer if you drew them with two braided buns instead of four! (refer to this img)
Offer: 350 tbt

accepted!!
most of the time I use a base I made for my chibi busts, but I can do them in a different pose 0v0
anything in particular or just different from the others???

Do you have any examples of a chibi fullbody?

JQsENFa.png

Squeee! I love it! Annnnd I want another one! <3

Character: Kael & Lumi (kael's pic down below)
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though. His: Brown eyes, he's a Rogue so he wears leathers etc. Weapons don't have to be in the picture. He's Lumi's husband! Pose: Something romantic and silly works for them.
Offer: Not sure how much you charge for two characters!

Attachments

• 2018-03-29.jpg
    2018-03-29.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Squeee! I love it! Annnnd I want another one! <3

Character: Kael & Lumi (kael's pic down below)
Notes: She has vine earrings that go up her ears, and a silver vine collar/necklace. A dress outfit preferable not picky on how it looks though. His: Brown eyes, he's a Rogue so he wears leathers etc. Weapons don't have to be in the picture. He's Lumi's husband! Pose: Something romantic and silly works for them.
Offer: Not sure how much you charge for two characters!

I do half the price of the original character for each additional c:
so 10.50!

Last edited:
accepted!!
most of the time I use a base I made for my chibi busts, but I can do them in a different pose 0v0
anything in particular or just different from the others???

ah no nothing i specific, i was just wondering haha (i cant think of many poses that would be do-able with just a bust shot lol)

should i send payment now or later?

ah no nothing i specific, i was just wondering haha (i cant think of many poses that would be do-able with just a bust shot lol)

should i send payment now or later?

Right, yeah, which is why I usually do them in the same lol

you can wait 'til I finish, cause I gotta get my RLC commissions done first! 0v0

- - - Post Merge - - -

also here's pearls' art, almost forgot lol

t642Wkx.png

Done with Jade's!!!

x4LQTnB.png

Last edited:
dlmkwwL.png

hope they look alright!! I think they're super cute and I'm a sucker for kemonomimis > w < (hence half of my OCs being mimis)

MMMMMY BEAUTIFUL BABY MY DARLING ANGEL AWWW....
I love it!!! ToT thank you so much

and yes kemonomimis are the best haha- i feel having animal characteristics adds a lot to the personality

Working on comms now!! sorry, work has been;;; hectic ; n;

Back