• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your worst villagers?

UchiDude

The Pokemon Graduate
Bells
Cake
I know there have been about a thousand threads on this but I decided to create a more recent version. Who is the worst villager in your town?

In my old town, I had quite a few horrors.
Jitters
Gloria
Mac (replaced one of my favourites, Butch and his house was in an inconvenient spot)
Pashmina (put her house right where Butch's used to be and it was completely my fault. I went to my friend's town the day she was moving out of there and then she came crawling back to me through SpotPass.

I made a new town today and actually had to reset it once because of bad placement and bad vilagers.

I swear that Broccollo is a stalker. He was a starter villager in 2 of my City Folk towns and then my short-lived New Leaf town. He also is not very cute. (Bowl cuts and broccoli are NOT welcome in Galletta or Rosegate.)

It was Kitty.
> unwanted, unexpected move-in from random streetpass
> crushed my blue roses garden for her house placement
> her house blocked a certain area for my pwp
> a very rude snooty
> stayed in my town for 3+ months
> refused to leave once because she said she want to get along better with me but each day she grows more and more satanic
> finally got her out, but guess who unexpectedly moved in later in the exact spot she lived? RIZZO. and the cycle continues...

Right now I have 10 Dreamies, but one of the horrors who once lived in my town was Gaston. I sent him a letter saying something about him leaving so that we could save money on pitchforks and torches...

Victoria. When I got the game on release date, she was one of my starters. Her house was right infront of a bridge mind you the only bridge in town. So every time I crossed I would have to see her everyday. She has one of my favourite personalities, peppy. But damn is she annoying. I never experienced a peppy being more annoying then her, it's the fact she thought we were best friends in the whole wide world is what annoyed me to death about her. I couldn't stand her. Her design is an eyesore too and I hate that mask she wears over her face because she's meant to resemble a race horse. It's not cute it's horrifying.

I deleted my town because I couldn't stand her and wanted to get away for her and boy was I wrong, she just followed me to my new town and spread her annoying self there. She followed me to almost every town and for that I hate her with a passion. She even moved into my sisters town LOL.

Hopper at first I liked him but when I started making paths I realized his house is literally IN FRONT OF A BRIDGE Dx and there's no way to go around his house >.> and then there's felicity >.> her house placement was perfect but her personality unfortunately wasn't

Broffina needs to go away. Or at least wipe that lipstick off her beak.

My current game. Flipp.
- Unwanted
- MOVED RIGHT INFRONT OF THE TOWN HALL.

pNvbQFT.jpg
Thankfully he's moving on the 11th !!

none currently,
but i used to hate queenie because she just wouldn't move for the longest time!!
and not to mention her hair is downright creepy!!
in my previous town,
violet and quilson are the worst!!
i didn't know back then about tt to move villagers out,
so i have to suffer quite a bid before they move out.
and i didn't know that we can adopt villagers from other players too ><

~♚Vickie

Rasher
Ugly, unwanted, no one likes him
Unpopular
Jail cell mate
Villagers hate him to
Adds no value to my town

Lucha also moved right behind retail e.e you can't even see their house! Luckily they moved

Have several towns and I like most of my villagers - except:
Sylvia who moved in front of my main bridge between R-Tail & Dock (my fault I moved it just prior to her moving in) - so I had to move the bridge again. Also not fond of female kangaroos with their joey.
And the other dislike - Gigi - not overly a fan of snooties and frogs.

In acww I took a dislike to Caesar (gorilla) as he was rude to me - he asked for a white item, I only had regal which I didn't want to give him so gave him a white toilet - and you what - he refused it, saying it was trash. I guess quid quo pro there, but I ignored him after & he eventually left.

Apart from that, I luv 'em. But I wish they hadn't made them so bland in acnl.

Charlise was a rude bear who stuck her house right where my wisteria trellis was supposed to go. I never liked her and she sold me a fake painting. I was glad when she left! I never liked Cobb since original AC on the Gamecube. He would paint my roof randomly after talking to him so I've just avoided him ever since. And Queenie I've had in all my ACNL towns as a starting villager or a move in. I think I just got tired of seeing her everywhere, there are plenty of other villagers that could have moved in.

None atm. I got rid of all the ones I don't want. I better get Kiki to move in before someone I don't want takes her spot though.

Avery, voided into my main town last year from someone else town after they picked up a villager from mines and what makes it worst, he sat in a awful spot! I was so angry that day, that I thought about restarting the town.

I sadly had to kick out a villager I was planning to keep to get rid of the trash.
Miss you, Filbert :(

the only one in my town i dont like right now is Gloria.
She needs to move asap! Random move in right next to the town hall. D8

Last edited:
The worst I've ever gotten was Katt and Canberra because I GET THEM ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

Alright, I really didn't like Cobb at all, I don't think his personality fits him (he's a jock), I think his tune sounds gross, and I feel kinda sorry for people who have or had him, unless you do like Cobb, then that's cool. I'm pretty happy he moved out, but I do occasionally see him roam around my main street and stores. Honestly, I'm fine with him being there than him being in mine or somebody else's town via SpotPass. Ooh boy, if that does happen to either one of my friends who did visit my town, they have my sincerest apologies.

CobbPicACNL.png
And he just, looks eeeeuuugh.

Edit: The only thing that I do like about him is his catchphrase, "Hot dog!". I dunno, I thought it was kinda adorable. So, this post isn't all negative haha.
And I guess I just don't really like pig villagers...sad to say, I'm a liiiiiittle bit picky.

Last edited:
Rory, Rocco, Lobo, and Pheobe all surrounded my house ;3;

Rocco destroyed my only peach tree [got some here!] and Rory moved reallly close, barely enough room for a path to my house.

Lobo is far enough away though. And awesome. The other three I hate.

Back