• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your top 3 hairstyles

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Thread of the day! I decided to create one thread per day until I ran out of inspiration haha. Today we're going to talk hairstyles! The game allows us to style our hair in lots of different ways. What are your favorites ? Try to establish a top 3.
Here are mine:

150px-NH_Harriet_Hairstyle_7.jpg
150px-NH_Top_6_Stylish_Hairstyles_5.jpg
150px-NH_Mirror-Unlocked_Hairstyle_3.jpg

Special mention to this one everybody hates but I really like:
150px-NH_Harriet_Hairstyle_4.jpg

Give me your opinion ✨

I've only ever had one hairstyle in my entire time of playing New Horizons since it's the closest to looking like my irl hair 🤣
2020121314180500_c.jpg

I haven't had a chance to look at the newer hair styles with Harriet's inclusion so maybe that could change, but for now it's literally just this one 🤣

i’m not the biggest fan of the hairstyles in new horizons (i hate the way the characters’ ears stick out with a lot of them; maybe it’s more of an ear issue than an issue with the hairstyles themselves, but it still bugs me 😅), but my favourites are these:

IMG_4300.jpeg
IMG_4301.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

i tend to switch between the first two depending on what my island rep is wearing, but i typically go with the two braids. it’s an adorable hairstyle, i just wish my brain didn’t fixate on how the ears stick out LOL. i’m also not a huge fan of the bangs, which is why my island rep is usually wearing a do-rag or some sort of hat.

i also like these two hairstyles! the first one is especially cute when you’re wearing something on your head and only the two strands are visible.

IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4304.jpeg

I do short, bob hair And the star-wars inspired one but i try to everynow and then force my self to change it up to spice things up a bit

jhv.png

Bed-hair always 💚 This photo also has the same facial features that I use with a different eye colour!
It's the most similar to my actual hair, and I just like how it looks, although I do wish it has a bit more hair at the back.
I do also like these two though!
Screenshot 2023-10-25 221014.png
Screenshot 2023-10-25 221046.png

Back