Your top 3 hairstyles

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Thread of the day! I decided to create one thread per day until I ran out of inspiration haha. Today we're going to talk hairstyles! The game allows us to style our hair in lots of different ways. What are your favorites ? Try to establish a top 3.
Here are mine:

150px-NH_Harriet_Hairstyle_7.jpg
150px-NH_Top_6_Stylish_Hairstyles_5.jpg
150px-NH_Mirror-Unlocked_Hairstyle_3.jpg

Special mention to this one everybody hates but I really like:
150px-NH_Harriet_Hairstyle_4.jpg

Give me your opinion ✨

I've only ever had one hairstyle in my entire time of playing New Horizons since it's the closest to looking like my irl hair 🤣
2020121314180500_c.jpg

I haven't had a chance to look at the newer hair styles with Harriet's inclusion so maybe that could change, but for now it's literally just this one 🤣

i’m not the biggest fan of the hairstyles in new horizons (i hate the way the characters’ ears stick out with a lot of them; maybe it’s more of an ear issue than an issue with the hairstyles themselves, but it still bugs me 😅), but my favourites are these:

IMG_4300.jpeg
IMG_4301.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

i tend to switch between the first two depending on what my island rep is wearing, but i typically go with the two braids. it’s an adorable hairstyle, i just wish my brain didn’t fixate on how the ears stick out LOL. i’m also not a huge fan of the bangs, which is why my island rep is usually wearing a do-rag or some sort of hat.

i also like these two hairstyles! the first one is especially cute when you’re wearing something on your head and only the two strands are visible.

IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4304.jpeg

I do short, bob hair And the star-wars inspired one but i try to everynow and then force my self to change it up to spice things up a bit

jhv.png

Bed-hair always 💚 This photo also has the same facial features that I use with a different eye colour!
It's the most similar to my actual hair, and I just like how it looks, although I do wish it has a bit more hair at the back.
I do also like these two though!
Screenshot 2023-10-25 221014.png
Screenshot 2023-10-25 221046.png

Here are my top three favorite hairstyles:

File:NH Top 8 Pop Hairstyles 1.jpgFile:NH Top 8 Pop Hairstyles 4.jpgFile:NH Harriet Hairstyle 7.jpg

3. Double braided pigtails

2. Double ponytails

1. Braided side pigtails

Back