Your starting villagers

Poppyann

Lover of rabbits
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
I recently restarted my town AGAIN, I just can't help myself after I haven't played for a while :( I soft resetted about 10 times before I got a map I liked. I stepped off the train station and to my surprise had some nice villagers waiting for me: Merengue, Samson, Beau, Angus (a bull who I liked from my old town), and Pecan, so quite a nice bunch. This led me to wonder: who were your starter animals? Did you like or dislike them? Did you get a popular dreamie, or even one of your own dreamies? Did you reset multiple times for certain villagers?

Last edited:
I started with Fauna, who wasn't a dreamie but I wouldn't let her ever move now! I also had Purrl, who was cute but I sold her in the end. I never reset my map, though I wish I had now, but I'm used to mine now. I never reset for my villagers, I didn't think of it because I was too excited to get hold of the game xD

I reset and got these starting villagers:

Merengue
Kitty
Wendy
Barold - moving on the 15th
Del

I like 4/5 of them. Merengue, whom I've loved forever, Kitty, Wendy and Del.
It's not that i HATE Barold, I just don't like him enough to be in my town.

I started with

Tom
Chrissy
Aurora
Kody
Broffina

3 out of 5 are still in my town :) Love them so muchhhh!

I had Fauna, Lucky, Bella, Mott, and Yuka for my starters. I reset just to get Fauna after losing her, and Lucky is going to someone who wants him c:
They're still in my town today :3 Well, they would be if I reset two days ago xD

All the villagers I got were pretty popular actually

Fauna
Rudy
Bruce
Carmen
Tiffany

I still have everyone except carmen cuz felicity was my first move in and I preferred her.

I started with:

Lyman
Hopper
Agent S
Goldie
Pancetti

Lyman and Hopper would both still be in my town, but they left unannounced.. Agent S was replaced with Nibbles and then Bangle.. And the other two were never keepers :)

Cookie
Broccolo
Gala
Rocco
Broffina

Last edited:
Apple
Mitzi
Rolf
Willow
Stinky

Great Original 5 for me! still have the urge to reset though :(( (had my town for 4 months and im bored)

all i remember is kid cat and freckles

pretty sure rhonda, biskit and pecan were in my original 5
and canberra was my first move in i believe ??

I started with Kabuki, Axel, Stitches, Puddles, and Marcie. I really like the first three and they're still in my town.

I had just reset mine earlier today, and to my pleasant surprise I got:

• Genji (Always wanted to have him in my town! Totally gonna stay FOREVER!!)
  • Papi (I had him when I first got the game on the release date, and back then we were best friends! So glad I have him again! And he's not going ANYWHERE!!!)
  • Coco (Always wanted to have her in my town as well! And she will ALWAYS stay in my town now!!)
  • Tipper (Eh, she's okay. If she decides to leave one day, then I wouldn't mind)
  • Apollo (And again, I always wanted to have Apollo in my town! And once again, he's gonna stay there FOREVER!!!!!!!)
...Ahem, so 4/5 is definitely not bad in my book! xD

When I started in late June, I had Kitt, Kitty, Marcel, Rod and Bianca. Only Bianca has left so far.

It sounds like most of you had nice luck with your originals. On the towns that I've stuck with in the past, I've had AWFUL luck but I like these. I hope I dont get bored with the layout really fast again ><

kitt, snake, crackles, tabby and walt were my original but kitt is the only one left and i dont plan to let her go ever ;w;

Back