• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Opinion on Pietro?

Never had him before but he's one of the few smugs that I like and he's a sheep so that's a plus for me.

love him. going to have him in my town soon & i also want marcel because they're the perfect match

Absolutely hideous. And I didn't know he was a smug until now, that makes him all the more disturbing.

I ignore the fact that he has clown features. I really like his design and I think he's cute with the little heart around his eye.:) So colorful.

I don't love the sheep. I don't love him. He's better than Timbra, Eunice, Baabara, and especially Cashmere though. That's it.

I will never understand how clowns are scary......Pennywise isn't scary. Joker isn't scary. Harley Quinn is sexy (ESPECIALLY with her new VA). Seriously I don't understand how they are scary.

Agreed, I don't really get the whole scary clown thing either... They're just not scary to me

As for Pietro, I like him, though I've never had him in my town.

My grandfather built a crib for me when I was born. I was nearly two by the time I could tell my parents that the clown face on the inside of it terrified me. To heck with all clowns.

I like him he has always been one of those villagers where every time I start over Im like i hope i get him, but hes not that kind of villager that I would actively seek?

He is great! He is a cute little sheep that's a clown. He doesn't look that creepy.

Back