• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Opinion on Pietro?

I think he's quite cute.
I used to collect the porcelain clowns when I was about 12 or 13, so they don't really bother me. And he's colorful so I mean, win win.

He's not bad. I'm not scared of clowns I think that's why.
I can't English today

He never really fits in my town, because I'm usually going for a nature themed town. I don't really like him, but I could live with him if he ever moved in.

i've never had him in any of my towns before, but i think he's great! i love how colourful he is (then again, what else did you expect from a clown sheep? lol) and he's a smug, which is one of my favourite personalities!

I adore him cuz I'm a sucker for bright, crazy-looking villagers. He'seven on of my dreamies <3

I really like Pietro, he's one of my favorite villagers and just adorable. I also like his unique, colorful look.

Pietro is just a regular person who decided that they wanted to live as a clown, so they act like any normal person, but with clown make-up. They're a bff.

I absolutely HATE clowns, yet I love Pietro. I don't know how that works lol. But he's like a rainbow so I like him. :p
And he sort of fits my town theme. His smile is kinda creepy though, but he's still my dreamie.

Pietro is cool. Pietro is adorable. Pietro is one of my top 5 smugs ❤️💛💚💙💜

i like his clown theme. his bright colors make him really cute, but he's not my dreamie

ahh Pietro oh my god. One of my faves for sure. Him and Julian together in one town is just. ahhh

He's just fine, I'm not that scared of him considering my phobia of clowns. But since he still looks like a clown i dont really want him. I'm sorry Pietro :(

he's adorable and i love his colors! i don't see him as a smug however. then again, i can't decide what personality would fit him best, haha.

He's quite cute but he's also a bit scary looking so I'm not sure to be honest

Oh man... Because he's a clown, I'm totally torn as to how he should be seen. XD Granted, I had him in my town and he was such a beautiful multi-colored ray of sunshine, which makes him very unusual for a sheep. Considering that AC is full of unusual animals, this is one quirk I can seriously get behind and love him for what he is :D

Though, considering he's based off a clown in appearance, I can understand why some might get freaked out by him. Myself, clown appearances don't faze me in the sloghtest and I see him as a much-friendlier-and-a-little-less-cynical equivalent to Krusty the Clown frim The Simosons, if you understand what he's like XD

I honestly hate him.

Back in 2013, and I first discovered him, I vowed to myself if I ever got him, I would reset my town immediately.

It was kind of stupid of me, and I definitely wouldn't reset my town now...but I still hate him.

Honestly I liked having him, but I wish his head was more rainbow instead of the red afro, and also I kinda sorta hate how he moved without telling me so that kinda put him on my bad list :(

Back