• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your First Videogame

Wild World. My Uncle introduced me to it when he came over. Good times.

Probably Pok?mon Yellow. Got a 64 around the same time so it may also have been Mariokart :)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time for me. I THINK I was 4ish? My brother kept playing and I kept asking if I could watch him. He got tired of me bugging him and just let me play UvU

My first videogame... not the first that I owned but the first one I played was Super Mario World and I was 3 years old in 1992. My first game... the first that I owned was Donkey Kong Country 2. I was 7 or 8 at the time when I got it. Sure we had the NES with Dr. Mario and Super Mario Bros. but it was the first time I could say "this is my game".

Last edited:
I was 2 years old when i first played it. this game is the reason why i love racing today.

Gran_Turismo_-_Cover_-_North_America.jpg

My first video game I ever played was any of the following on NES: Super Mario Bros., Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Adventure Island, this top-down racing game that, to this day, I don't remember the title of, or, I kid you not, this obscure Japanese game called Nuts and Milk. It exists. I'm not sure which one was my first since I played them all when I was 4 on one of my cousin's systems.

The first one I ever owned was the original Spyro the Dragon for the PS2 and Pokemon Silver. I believe they were Christmas gifts.

I think before that I played some PC games, but I don't even remember those so I won't count them.

Pokemon red version was the very first video game I had ever played in my life if I recall correctly. It was either that or Tetris.

My first video game I ever played was pokemon blue! No kidding, that was what taught me to read!

Tetris on an original Gameboy that one of my neighbours randomly decided to give me.. Or a random Barbie game that one of my other neighbours gave me, honestly I cant remember too well ^^"

The Sims.. I used to play that game every time I got home from school with a ham sandwich! Good times.

Pokemon Yellow and FF7. I can't remember which I played first; I just know I played them together.

Back