• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction [YOOK'S] Art Auction ~ Round 6 [HB: 4000] ends today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yookey

Red Panda
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
ど
森
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (158) +

YOOK's Art Auction! Round 6 - Highest Bid: 4000 TBT - Megu-chan (Luz) (winner!)

What you will be bidding on is full-body art of Your Mayor + one villager.
This can be edited to two villagers, one villager or one mayor. You can also change it to half-body, headshot, etc.

Samples:
kaitlingart_copy_by_nelaya-d7d5yjj.png
nmyrick_copy_by_nelaya-d7aayfv.png
hyperhippy92_1_copy_by_nelaya-d7cenpu.png

kaitlin_copy_by_nelaya-d7atlga.png
mia1_copy_by_nelaya-d7a8ia3.png
sean_copy_by_nelaya-d7345lb.png

(This is not the original size)

Starting Time: 9.30am GMT+1, July 3rd.
Ending Time: 9.30pm GMT+1 July 10th.

Starting Bid: 1500 TBT
Minimum Bid Increment: 250 TBT
Auto-buy: 5000 TBT

I only accept TBT bells as offers, unless stated otherwise

Previous winners:
Round 1:
Jae - AB at 5k
Round 2:
MaxTheUltimate - AB at 5k
Round 3:
DrewDiddy1996 - AB at 5k

Paid extra for additions
Round 4:
God - AB at 5k
Round 5:
Party Poison - AB at 5k

Paid extra for additions
Round 6:
Megu-chan (Luz) - HB at 4k

Last edited:
This is the day I regret selling TBT for AC bells. I guess I will offer 550 but that's about it for me. Hope you decide to open up shop again. :)

Last edited:
This is adorable. I am poor with TBT bells. Lucky you, having a tablet. I would love to try digital art, so I am saving up for a tablet and a laptop. My current computer is old so tablets and drawing software do not work well with it, (plus its covered in food, thanks to my little brother.) I hope you open up a shop someday! I wish you luck!

This is the day I regret selling TBT for AC bells. I guess I will offer 550 but that's about it for me. Hope you decide to open up shop again. :)
Highest bid :) Maybe I will some time in the future when I've got more time.

This is adorable. I am poor with TBT bells. Lucky you, having a tablet. I would love to try digital art, so I am saving up for a tablet and a laptop. My current computer is old so tablets and drawing software do not work well with it, (plus its covered in food, thanks to my little brother.) I hope you open up a shop someday! I wish you luck!
Thank you c:
It's not exactly "lucky", I was quite unlucky in fact and my old tablet broke. =P This is the new one that I've been saving up towards and only could pay for thanks to selling art in the first place.
XD and wow.. guess you got a backup food supply there if you were to ever run out.. LOL

That's awesome that you got a tablet. I now expect a ton of players trying to buy tbt including me.lol
Awesome indeed :D
and who knows? xD not expecting too many bids

Lol. If the bidding is low is because we are all tbt poor right now. I have a whopping 88tbt.

Last edited:
Ah, congrats on your new tablet! I'm getting my first one soon. May I ask what kind of tablet it is?

Good luck everyone! And Yooks :) I am glad you got a new tablet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back