• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction || (☞゚∀゚)☞ Zeph's Art Auction (☞゚∀゚)☞ || (HB: 1150)

That Zephyr Guy

crouton.net
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (1) +
|| (☞゚∀゚)☞ Zeph's Art Auction (☞゚∀゚)☞ || (HB: 1150)

tumblr_inline_mz1rru1qEV1r5uuli.gif

That's right I'm doing the thing.

This will be an auction for a full-body, full color, full shade, and minimal background commission

OR

A customized character reference sheet

But first, I have a few rules:

-If someone bids in the last 30 minutes of the auction, the auction will extend 30 minutes past it's original deadline.

-I will draw everything except for Feral Furry art.

-No bid retraction please.

This is style I draw in. Here are a few examples:

The starting bid is: 300 TBT

The minimum bid increment is: 50 TBT

The auction will end on June 10th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:
So about the reference sheet bit....is that with the text and descriptions....and stuff? xD

So about the reference sheet bit....is that with the text and descriptions....and stuff? xD

Well I mean, designing the character itself would for the most part go to the buyer - but I'd be the one to edit in whatever text they'd like me to. I also wouldn't be opposed to giving suggestions if asked.

Last edited:
for the reference sheet, would you draw an existing character a ref? also do you do armour

for the reference sheet, would you draw an existing character a ref? also do you do armour

Sure.

And yes. Everything but feral I will do. Armor isn't a problem. In fact, I find armor very very fun to color because of how harsh it's change in shading is.

Last edited:
Sure.

And yes. Everything but feral I will do. Armor isn't a problem. In fact, I find armor very very fun to color because of how harsh it's change in shading is.

great lemme earn some monies i need a proper ref for my oc

Back