• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ Jint x Yon collab adopts auc! [OVER] • A: 1800 | B: 2500

few mins left til the designated time~

Since snipe guard is active, bids will have to stand for 30mins (even after 10pm) without being outbidded to win the auction!

Last edited:
I guess i win? :)

You've won adopt A for sure! but you last bid for adopt B still has to stand for 30mins before I can declare you as the winner ^^
sorry for any confusion - I just reread my previous post, it was terribly written... //orz this is why I should not write things when I'm crazy tired rip

You've won adopt A for sure! but you last bid for adopt B still has to stand for 30mins before I can declare you as the winner ^^
sorry for any confusion - I just reread my previous post, it was terribly written... //orz this is why I should not write things when I'm crazy tired rip

Great! Then i wil settle with A Because i am Tired as hell too. These time zone's are killing me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2450 b

maybe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nooo

2500B? I am sooooo confused! Last bid on this.

Last edited:
So does my bid still count? ;; I don't understand this snipe guard thing hnn

yup your bid still counts! now it has to stand for 30mins without it being outbid to win the auc ^^

Great! Then i wil settle with A Because i am Tired as hell too. These time zone's are killing me.

alright! if you could send half of the tbt to me and half of the tbt to yon I'll shoot you the full size file ^q^

yup your bid still counts! now it has to stand for 30mins without it being outbid to win the auc ^^

alright! if you could send half of the tbt to me and half of the tbt to yon I'll shoot you the full size file ^q^

I send it over! 900 to you and 900 to Yon. Could you do me the favour of also sending a size for a signature? Like yours is :)

I send it over! 900 to you and 900 to Yon. Could you do me the favour of also sending a size for a signature? Like yours is :)

sure thing! pm'ing you in a bit~

Alrright, I'm just gonna leave it ;; Thanks anyway and good luuck

thanks for the support!

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats whatnamenow! you've also won adopt b ^^
please split the tbt and send it to myself and yon again~ would you also like this adopt to be resized for you?

sure thing! pm'ing you in a bit~

thanks for the support!

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats whatnamenow! you've also won adopt b ^^
please split the tbt and send it to myself and yon again~ would you also like this adopt to be resized for you?

Send over the payment! Yes please if you can resize it.

Thanks for the auction :)

I'll go ahead and send it to you since jintnyan is probably asleep.. LOL

Thanks for the support!

Back