• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ Jint x Yon collab adopts auc! [OVER] • A: 1800 | B: 2500

Jint

ここにいるよ
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (11) +
███ ✻ Jint x Yon collab adopts auc! [OVER] • A: 1800 | B: 2500

tumblr_okigg3wgi81tfxib1o1_1280.png

We're trying our hand at collab adopts 8"))) Hope people are interested!

Date & Time

Start: Now
End: Jan 31 2017 10:00pm [GMT] || Countdown
snipe guard: 30 mins (effective starting in the last hour of auction)​

Adopt A:

SB: 500tbt
Min inc: 50tbt
AB: 15USD​

Adopt B:

SB: 500tbt
Min inc: 50tbt
AB: 15USD​

*Please mention which adopt you are bidding for when you place your bid!
** I may not be able to update the title as I'm not always online. Always check latest posts for most recent bid(s)

Rules:

? Serious bidders only - no retractions and bid only what you have
? Please have the payment on hand after the auction ends
? Winner must be ok with sending payment separately to the artists
? Winner will receive full size png file
? Please credit us for design (Jintii@dA ; yoncco@IG)!! Don't claim art/design as your own etc
? You may make minor edits on your own
? Adopts bought with tbt: Trading and gifting is ok, but no resells. Please notify the new owner so we can keep track!
? Adopts bought with rlc: Resell, trading and gifting is ok. Adopt cannot be resold for higher value than bought unless with additional paid art. Please notify the new owner so we can keep track!
? You may not resell/trade the adopt until a 1 month ownership period has passed. Gifting upon purchase is ok.​

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
These are so cute! I'd totally bid if I wasn't so poor!

550 for B

and question, when you say "you must be willing to send the payment to both artists" is it half and half, like if the winning bid was 1k tbt 500 to one artist and 500 to the other, or do you double it to 2k and send 1k to each?

Last edited:
550 for B

and question, when you say "you must be willing to send the payment to both artists" is it half and half, like if the winning bid was 1k tbt 500 to one artist and 500 to the other, or do you double it to 2k and send 1k to each?

yup, just half half!
thanks for the bid~

thanks for the bid! I'll update now ^^

thanks for the bids!!! title has been updated~
it's 4am over here so I'm gonna run to sleep //rolls

Would anyone be able to tell me what a snipe guard is? ;;

A snipe guard is enabled, in this case, when someone bids at the very last hour of the auction. The auction time is then extended by 30 minutes until the bidding is over and the person who held the highest bid for those last 30 minutes wins the auction. If no one bids during the last hour, then the same applies (just without the time extension) -- whoever held the highest bid wins. This is merely to protect bidders from someone to "snipe" the adopt at the last second.

Hope that helped !

+ Great adopts, they look really lovely! Good luck on your auction!

Last edited:
if someone bids in the last hour 30 minutes get added to the end time i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh hatori got it

thanks for the bids guys!! title has been updated~
and thank you hatori + badgrl2 for explaining snipe guard for us ovq <3

Back