• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Yet Another Pokeball Buying Thread

Blues

Little Voice of Courage
Bells
Silver Mailbox
20 Envelopes
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (99) +
Even though I'll be taking a break, I'd like to have the Poke Ball collectible to remember this wondrous era... Since I really shouldn't be staying up til Midnight PST, I'm looking to buy one from someone. Name a TBT bell price! (That I can pay).

If you want a chance to win a free one, check out my giveaway. :) I have 3 to giveaway. It's up to you. :D

If you want a chance to win a free one, check out my giveaway. :) I have 3 to giveaway. It's up to you. :D

Yeah, I saw that. I'm not sure if I want to sign up for Rafflecopter (or whatever it is, can't remember), though.

You don't make an account to enter. Just pick "use your e-mail" option and to log in, just type in you TBT username in both lines. I have tried this when made a test rafflecopter giveaway and it works. :) No actual e-mail needed since I'll be contacting the winners here on TBT.

Last edited:
You don't make an account to enter. Just pick "use your e-mail" option and to log in, just type in you TBT username in both lines. I have tried this when made a test rafflecopter giveaway and it works. :)

Haha, I just saw that! So I went and entered. :)

Back