Yet another ‘help picking villagers’ thread!

DoctorPaine

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Stardust is coming along nicely, but I?ve finally gone and reset my old town of Callisto, and think I?ve got a map I like! Now... who to fill it with lol

Callisto is a very forested town, with villagers living in a clearing down at the southern end of the map. I?m planning only for eight permanent villagers... and this time, challenging myself to have as few personality overlaps as possible, and aside from one case, avoid using villagers I?ve had in the past as much as possible. Food/item themed villagers are a plus (the mayor is based on Mako from Sailor Moon & runs a magical bakery), and after that I?m just looking for anyone with a more rustic or whimsical vibe.

Top contenders so far:

Tia for my Normal, Zucker for Lazy, Vivian for Snooty. Chief or Fang are high contenders for permanent Cranky residents since I also want at least a couple wolves xD Jock, Peppy, Smug and Uchi are /really/ up in the air, so I would really appreciate suggestions ^^; (Mira may be my Uchi pick given the Sailor Moon inspiration, but I?m not super fond of her colour scheme...)

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!

Well if you're looking for a deer villager how does Bam sound for jock?

For Peppy, i looked through a list of peppy villagers and i'm really feeling Either Winnie since you don't have a horse villager yet or Bianca since i thought a tiger villager could bode well with what you're trying to do

For Smug i was thinking either Keaton or Hippeux as they seem like good contenders for what you're trying to do

Finally for Uchi both Phoebe, Agnes, and Charlise stood up to me, so it's either of the three

Hope this helped, i chose the villagers who really stood up to me and would bode well with your theme in my opinion. :D

Last edited:
Well if you're looking for a deer villager how does Bam sound for jock?

For Peppy, i looked through a list of peppy villagers and i'm really feeling Either Winnie since you don't have a horse villager yet or Bianca since i thought a tiger villager could bode well with what you're trying to do

For Smug i was thinking either Keaton or Hippeux as they seem like good contenders for what you're trying to do

Finally for Uchi both Phoebe, Agnes, and Charlise stood up to me, so it's either of the three

Hope this helped, i chose the villagers who really stood up to me and would bode well with your theme in my opinion. :D

OH MY GOD I forgot Phoebe was an Uchi she’s 100% going on my list now xD (oh she’d look so pretty during fall..)
Bam was actually on my consideration for jock villagers! I definitely want a deer around, and he seems like the best jock design that I haven’t already had...
Keaton seems interesting! Hippeux I’ve had before, and sadly I’m just not fond of hippo villagers |D but it might be cool having an eagle. (I’m also debating Colton... he’s got a neat regal/fancy look that might compliment Tia...)
Winnie is adorable & has a fantastic mix of neutral colors & the star marking, I think she’s going on the for sure list :D Thanks a ton, that definitely helped two slots! ^^

You're very welcome, best of luck with what you're trying to do :D

ps. was gonna choose a few dog villagers, but i thought it'd be weird to have dogs in the forest, so i decided against it xD

Last edited:
For peppy villagers, I think Tangy, Peanut, or Ketchup could suit the food theme! Their color schemes are pretty bold so idk if you're looking for that in your town. If you're looking for more muted villagers, then I think Bluebear (a bear makes sense for a forest) or Winnie (a horse could def suit a forest town)

For smug, I think Henry (a frog) or Marshal (unless you're trying to avoid popular villagers). Jacques is also a good smug with muted colors, but his house is very modern (DJ lmao).

For uchi, I think Hazel (a squirrel) would be a good candidate if you're trying to keep up with the food and natural forest theme. ;v;

Either way, good luck!! I bet it'll look cute! :D

Yeaah xD ... Cookie might also fit for being a cute Peppy villager, but I think Winnie has a better visual design.
Also occurs to me that, even if he’s bright pink, Snake could make a good Jock, fits the slightly more whimsical stuff and I feel there should be one rabbit... xD

Stardust is coming along nicely, but I’ve finally gone and reset my old town of Callisto, and think I’ve got a map I like! Now... who to fill it with lol

Callisto is a very forested town, with villagers living in a clearing down at the southern end of the map. I’m planning only for eight permanent villagers... and this time, challenging myself to have as few personality overlaps as possible, and aside from one case, avoid using villagers I’ve had in the past as much as possible. Food/item themed villagers are a plus (the mayor is based on Mako from Sailor Moon & runs a magical bakery), and after that I’m just looking for anyone with a more rustic or whimsical vibe.

Top contenders so far:

Tia for my Normal, Zucker for Lazy, Vivian for Snooty. Chief or Fang are high contenders for permanent Cranky residents since I also want at least a couple wolves xD Jock, Peppy, Smug and Uchi are /really/ up in the air, so I would really appreciate suggestions ^^; (Mira may be my Uchi pick given the Sailor Moon inspiration, but I’m not super fond of her colour scheme...)

For peppy villagers, I think Tangy, Peanut, or Ketchup could suit the food theme! Their color schemes are pretty bold so idk if you're looking for that in your town. If you're looking for more muted villagers, then I think Bluebear (a bear makes sense for a forest) or Winnie (a horse could def suit a forest town)

For smug, I think Henry (a frog) or Marshal (unless you're trying to avoid popular villagers). Jacques is also a good smug with muted colors, but his house is very modern (DJ lmao).

For uchi, I think Hazel (a squirrel) would be a good candidate if you're trying to keep up with the food and natural forest theme. ;v;

Either way, good luck!! I bet it'll look cute!

Good choices <3

Back