YES!! Walt is moving!

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i haaaaaaaaaate him, he built his house in the middle of my campgrounds.
i'm scared a new villager i get might move in the middle of my path though, that would be terrible, especially if i got pietro and he moved onto the path!

Do the plot-reset trick. It isn't cheating, no matter what anyone says. :)

Plot reset yea, the safest and most guarantee satisfiying way to decide where you want them be.

Do the plot-reset trick. It isn't cheating, no matter what anyone says. :)

do duping. it isn't cheating, no matter what anybody says : )

I agree that plot resetting isn't cheating, but that wasn't a good enough reason to persuade those people who think it is cheating D:

I really don't care, though. If someone doesn't like it, they can not do it.

But, I don't want to make Farobi mad needlessly. I should soften it to say that yeah, there may be a better way to argue for plot-resetting, but I'm mainly wanting to make sure creepysheepy is informed about the fact that there is a way around villagers moving to locations you don't like. :)

I'm done with AC for the night, but I need to visit your dream to see Papi and Roald. And, I need to try to warm up to your little friend Barold. :)

Last edited:
I just got Diva out and now Alfonso is moving in the exact same spot. How many days exactly is it until a new villager moves in?

I just got Diva out and now Alfonso is moving in the exact same spot. How many days exactly is it until a new villager moves in?

At the most, one week. There's a chance for a random move in anytime after you have under 9 villagers. If there's no plot set up within the first 6 days it's garenteed you'll have someone the 7th day.

Last edited:
Back