• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

YES!! Walt is moving!

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i haaaaaaaaaate him, he built his house in the middle of my campgrounds.
i'm scared a new villager i get might move in the middle of my path though, that would be terrible, especially if i got pietro and he moved onto the path!

Do the plot-reset trick. It isn't cheating, no matter what anyone says. :)

Plot reset yea, the safest and most guarantee satisfiying way to decide where you want them be.

Do the plot-reset trick. It isn't cheating, no matter what anyone says. :)

do duping. it isn't cheating, no matter what anybody says : )

I agree that plot resetting isn't cheating, but that wasn't a good enough reason to persuade those people who think it is cheating D:

I really don't care, though. If someone doesn't like it, they can not do it.

But, I don't want to make Farobi mad needlessly. I should soften it to say that yeah, there may be a better way to argue for plot-resetting, but I'm mainly wanting to make sure creepysheepy is informed about the fact that there is a way around villagers moving to locations you don't like. :)

I'm done with AC for the night, but I need to visit your dream to see Papi and Roald. And, I need to try to warm up to your little friend Barold. :)

Last edited:
I just got Diva out and now Alfonso is moving in the exact same spot. How many days exactly is it until a new villager moves in?

I just got Diva out and now Alfonso is moving in the exact same spot. How many days exactly is it until a new villager moves in?

At the most, one week. There's a chance for a random move in anytime after you have under 9 villagers. If there's no plot set up within the first 6 days it's garenteed you'll have someone the 7th day.

Last edited:
Back