• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

Tardis, i know it seems like a lot but when you find some time go read the ENTIRE opening post and it will inform you of nearly any question you may have about the game.

-but to answer your question Daniel stated that it will take 24 players (give or take a couple if necessary)

I mean what is the lowest amount of players the game can take if we don't find 24players?

I mean what is the lowest amount of players the game can take if we don't find 24players?

The game will start on the Friday 8 PM EST. If I reach the players needed, I'll hand up PMs earlier but still start on the deadline. The least amount of players I could take to fully explore the theme are like 21. If I can't get that, I can't start the game with so few.

The game will start on the Friday 8 PM EST. If I reach the players needed, I'll hand up PMs earlier but still start on the deadline. The least amount of players I could take to fully explore the theme are like 21. If I can't get that, I can't start the game with so few.

are you drunk ? ha

I would recommend starting the game later since it starts during exam period

Still about 12 days from now. I still have one test to study for during the first day night cycle as it is

Jesus this is the worst time to host

Um, if I can't get enough players to play due to the exams, I'll extend the deadline. But if I just don't get enough players for other reasons, I'll probably pause this game and do a different themed game with the players I have. Host this theme a different date. I dunno what I'm going to exactly do yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can anyone in any other mafia sites advertised this game for me?

Last edited:
Actually can I have obs.

this hurts me.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

and hahahaha all you college kids with your silly exams
actually crying because I would kill to go back to college or to be into grad school already :[

I don't think Tom would make it so both games overlap... I could be wrong but they probably only will by a phase or two, rather than both games starting at the same time.

and hahahaha all you college kids with your silly exams
actually crying because I would kill to go back to college or to be into grad school already :[
On the bright side this is my final set of exams ever, I graduate in two weeks for good! :D

On the bright side this is my final set of exams ever, I graduate in two weeks for good! :D

godspeed to you, real world is terrible :D unless you like already have grad school/ job lined up... in which teach me how to adult

Last edited:
I'm starting to act like an adult, going to work on my weekends for community service and doing all AP Classes during the week :p

Back