• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

More or less! Like they're not taking care when holding it or the cardboard is too soggy from being in the cooler, so they drop it and oops. I always have the misfortune of being nearby and the cart attendant on break.

- - - Post Merge - - -

More or less! Like they're not taking care when holding it or the cardboard is too soggy from being in the cooler, so they drop it and oops. I always have the misfortune of being nearby and the cart attendant on break.

where do you work? this sounds annoying lol

The red orb is always watching.

Target? sales stuff like that is too stressful and at the same time boring.... I don't think I could cut it, props to you

Last edited:
I log in to check the game and now it's a reflection on school life session, how

Panda, are you actually in this game? I don't recall you explicitly stating so.

Target, i love target.... i never knew broken beer bottles were such a problem there. haha i work at a bar so im use to alcohol/beer/wine getting/being everywhere.

It can be. Honestly the biggest mystery to me is this woman who comes in every other day buying up at least 6 bottles of wine. Like does she drink it all? Does she cook it all? Why all this wine?

how can anyone stand the after taste of wine (or any alcohol)

it's gross

Natty go take a shot of Fireball.... you're welcome. (i hate fireball) but people that don't like the taste of alcohol like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It can be. Honestly the biggest mystery to me is this woman who comes in every other day buying up at least 6 bottles of wine. Like does she drink it all? Does she cook it all? Why all this wine?

haha ya what is that lady doing ? thats weird, maybe she has a lot of company over or maybe she owns a salon, when i worked at a salon we use to give out wine/champagne to the costumers if they were old enough.

I wish I can join but I only have wii version :/ plus I don't know how the mafia works but I love this game it's my second favorite of my top 5

It's extremely stressful, even when I'm not in the salesperson role and I hate everything about it :lemon:

Aren't you like 12

Gross no
i can't talk in here if i haven't decided whether or not i wanna join the game ? ha
It's fine I just wanted to know if you actually planned on doing anything yet but didn't make it clear to me

I wish I can join but I only have wii version :/ plus I don't know how the mafia works but I love this game it's my second favorite of my top 5

You don't need to have the game to play! Anyone can join, is there anything you don't understand about Mafia?

Back