• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

If you guys are still firm with your vote in roughly four hours time, I'll end Day early and go ahead with the majority (yesterday proved to me you guys can change your minds like clothes!).

Just Waffles/Sat/Bianca need to vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

well it's maj anyway but we shall wait I guess

Been away all day. Sorry about that. Work and such.

umm so your guns are useless?

No, not exactly. By reading Springtraps' role description we can see that Chick could cause either roleblocks or Hallucinations. The description on the Nun's Guns is that they guarantee accuracy - Meaning, I suppose, that they make Kirby immune to these hallucinations and any other potential misfires of his ability. What got us all confused is the fact that they are called GUNS, but in fact, what they were doing all along seems to be boosting his inspection powers.

I think we should lynch Waffles today, based on a multitude of quite obvious factors as well as how they were portrayed in Chick's post history. Everyone I strongly town-read seems to agree, so I think there isn't really a lot to discuss.

@ Kirby - You can use the Guns to guarantee accuracy Twice. Just in case there is another role in the game that could mess up your accuracy somehow, you might as well activate them again today just to be sure you aren't getting any bad information from your night action!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I rate our Doctor 10 out of 10.

Ahhh that makes sense, so glow/kirby townlocked, everyone else townlean I guess?? lmao

AJjzP3L.png

The Security Guards had survived their ordeal, and somehow successfully defeated all the evil animatronics in the establishment (for now).

ITookYourWaffles was lynched.

ITookYourWaffles' role:

6T0g2wR.png

peichi fulfilled their win condition and survived
until Endgame

peichi's role:

ZzWXO5n.png

The Security Guards and BB win!

Mafia Chat

Observers Chat

7kDXZKL.png

TEcARHq.png

E9OYYtW.png

Z5trxAW.png

d2AEaLo.png

mOGnl0X.png

jQc5mmM.png

bU24u5Q.png

woGQZFT.png

Becoming part of TBT?s Mafia community was daunting to me. Hosting was my first ever attempt at playing Mafia. My first ever Mafia game was originally a role-play, and it was thanks to a certain someone for pointing out the similarities between my role-play and that of a game of Mafia that I naively decided to ?convert? it into a Mafia game.

Mafia was pretty much the kind of game I wanted to play that I never knew existed, and thus sought that same level of interaction through much more trivial things, such as role-play. Incorporating mechanics alike to Mafia through anything else just doesn?t work, and I learnt the hard way with my first game: The Witch Hunts.

Though my disastrous games are the minority in my hosting history now (if we can count this one as a success), citing Noatun: City of Genesis and Big Brother: TBT as my other successes, and Luigi?s Mansion Mafia and my first ever game The Witch Hunts as the brutal failures, I feel like this game in particular has really brought out what I love most about Mafia, and certainly what I love most about being a host.

With every game I?d like to think I?ve improved on something, so without bloating my ego with the amount of effort I put into flavour, aesthetic, and graphics (seriously, I scrapped so many graphics and concepts for this game), I would like to think that, if absolutely nothing else, this game has achieved its intended goal of proving my worth as a host, and as a member of TBT?s Mafia niche community in general (which I respect so much, despite any differences I may have with a couple of people).

And with that, I hope you all enjoyed the game for what it was worth, despite the little blip we had on Day 1 (which was kind of humiliating). I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I did hosting, and I hope you?ll be around for my Celebrity Big Brother: TBT game, which, though a long way away, I am nonetheless looking forward to working on.

Thanks. And also special thanks to Sataric for boosting my confidence a little during Day 1?s blip. I appreciated it at a time when things were more frustrating for the players than they were for me (and at a time when I suddenly felt like logging out and never logging back in again).

The most important thing to me as a host is always that I am not wasting anybody?s time, and that I am setting something up that people will actually have fun playing around with, and only you can be the judge of that. So, again, thanks.

oh lol jokes
rip scum, gg town and tp!!

thanks for the game bowie, the riddles and items sounded fun, too bad we only got pizza lol

Also, for anybody who wanted to see, this was Kirby's card (and you wonder why Scarborough Fair was in the shop):

umO7U0e.png

Thanks for the game, guys. Well played. I nearly potato'd the entire game, but I managed to redeem myself in the end, I feel!

It was a fun one, Bowie. Thank you for hosting.

thx for carry everyone : ) and thx for hosting bowie!

sataric join next game!!!!!!

thx for carry everyone : ) and thx for hosting bowie!

sataric join next game!!!!!!

Tbh, the first time you said that today I became paranoid because that's pretty much exactly what you said more than once in OW

Back