Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

Tardis, i know it seems like a lot but when you find some time go read the ENTIRE opening post and it will inform you of nearly any question you may have about the game.

-but to answer your question Daniel stated that it will take 24 players (give or take a couple if necessary)

I mean what is the lowest amount of players the game can take if we don't find 24players?

I mean what is the lowest amount of players the game can take if we don't find 24players?

The game will start on the Friday 8 PM EST. If I reach the players needed, I'll hand up PMs earlier but still start on the deadline. The least amount of players I could take to fully explore the theme are like 21. If I can't get that, I can't start the game with so few.

The game will start on the Friday 8 PM EST. If I reach the players needed, I'll hand up PMs earlier but still start on the deadline. The least amount of players I could take to fully explore the theme are like 21. If I can't get that, I can't start the game with so few.

are you drunk ? ha

I would recommend starting the game later since it starts during exam period

Still about 12 days from now. I still have one test to study for during the first day night cycle as it is

Jesus this is the worst time to host

Um, if I can't get enough players to play due to the exams, I'll extend the deadline. But if I just don't get enough players for other reasons, I'll probably pause this game and do a different themed game with the players I have. Host this theme a different date. I dunno what I'm going to exactly do yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can anyone in any other mafia sites advertised this game for me?

Last edited:
Actually can I have obs.

this hurts me.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

and hahahaha all you college kids with your silly exams
actually crying because I would kill to go back to college or to be into grad school already :[

I don't think Tom would make it so both games overlap... I could be wrong but they probably only will by a phase or two, rather than both games starting at the same time.

and hahahaha all you college kids with your silly exams
actually crying because I would kill to go back to college or to be into grad school already :[
On the bright side this is my final set of exams ever, I graduate in two weeks for good! :D

On the bright side this is my final set of exams ever, I graduate in two weeks for good! :D

godspeed to you, real world is terrible :D unless you like already have grad school/ job lined up... in which teach me how to adult

Last edited:
I'm starting to act like an adult, going to work on my weekends for community service and doing all AP Classes during the week :p

Back