• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

haha ya what is that lady doing ? thats weird, maybe she has a lot of company over or maybe she owns a salon, when i worked at a salon we use to give out wine/champagne to the costumers if they were old enough.
That almost makes sense. Honestly I've never bothered asking because I feel like she'd be upset/embarrassed.

I wish I can join but I only have wii version :/ plus I don't know how the mafia works but I love this game it's my second favorite of my top 5
You don't actually have to own the game, it's just like I dunno a roleplay in a sense themed around Xenoblade.

Gross no

It's fine I just wanted to know if you actually planned on doing anything yet but didn't make it clear to me
Okay but I'm still like 100% sure you're not old enough to have that wine so give it to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 15. My parents let me drink it every now and then. What does whine taste like?

Like disappointment or Cory

That almost makes sense. Honestly I've never bothered asking because I feel like she'd be upset/embarrassed.

You don't actually have to own the game, it's just like I dunno a roleplay in a sense themed around Xenoblade.

Okay but I'm still like 100% sure you're not old enough to have that wine so give it to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like disappointment or Cory

hahaha omg... im gonna go pour myself a drink....

DANIEL ill /in to help you cause i know how much time you put into the set up and cause you were one of my first ever scum mates
please don't be jealous Tom Darling.

oh hahaah okay.
who starts drinking at 21 anyways? thats when I slowed down, to be honest...

Certainly not this square stud!! Haha yeah, not me.... I waited mostly because my dad tried that wit his dad but his dad died young so...

Where is this age controversy coming from I turn 18 in a couple of months so I'll clear that up there

I don't understand almost everything I have never heard the word mafia until 15..... so yeah. .....

Are you talking about actual Mafia or the game Mafia? I put an indroduction in the OP explaining what the game is if you'd like to read on it.

If I drink beer too fast it really hurt my throat so I got to drink nice and slow and hope the after taste is not that bad.

we need like a mafia circle chatroom, so we don't flood this thread or something....

haha "A lot of Wine in this Cellar" ftw

WTF! why do I keep liking posts with white text that is depressing.

No more white text. ):

Back