• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wrong answers only !!

If you didn’t know, there’s actually the same amount of letters as there are numbers in pi.

How do you get a drivers license?

They just give it to you when you're old enough to drive, no fuss, no muss.

How many fruits are there in New Horizons?

Four. Your starting fruit, the fruit Mom gives you, the sister fruit, and coconuts.

What's the real reason why Mario went to jail in Super Mario Sunshine?

Pelly made a comment about Phyllis' makeup, and the two have had disagreements with each other since. This is the reason why they work separate shifts.

Why is 57 associated with Heinz ketchup?

Ice cream. That desert can get HOT HOT HOT! Fortunately, she was able to make a profit off the business and decided to become a travelling ice cream parlor pop-up owner.

Why is Sable always so shy?

She really hates her job but has no choice but to do it so pretends to be shy so people will leave her alone.

What is most important to Tom Nook?

A gorilla is a fish with bug-like features.

Which planet is the biggest in our solar system?

I’ve coincidentally answered that question earlier in this thread, but after further research, it seems that the biggest planet in the Milky Way is actually Zebes.

If SpongeBob and Patrick were underwater, how could there be a fire?

Because they're just pretending to be underwater. It's actually a filter.

What does Blather's hate most of all?

Oh! Oh! I know this one! He runs the museum because he loves bugs!

What's Pavé's favorite thing to do?

Some people wanted sun, while others didn’t. Therefore, a committee was formed to make the Earth spin, giving both halves equal amounts of light and dark. It was a great compromise.

How do you make toast?

I stick it in the oven for thirty minutes and it comes out nicely toasted! ^_^

Why is 'purple' considered a royal color?

because d/d/d super doom king purple armageddon threatened everyone with annihilation if they didn't make him the progenitor royal head

how to drink a bottle of soda?

first you open the bottle, then, you grab a lighter. you MUST light 3 matches with a lighter. do NOT use the match box. They'll know. once you have three matches lit WITH A LIGHTER. you must recite your deepest, darkest secret backwards. if you've done all of the steps correctly, a straw will manifest itself into your bottle of soda and all you have to do is use your suction powers on the straw to transport the soda into your digestive system! great success!

how do I propose marriage to a girl?

Back