Wow, ranting really DOES work in my favor!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Right after I posted a rant about not getting a coelacanth, look what showed up!

21740622_349156602193284_5866034560896916677_n.jpg

It does for me, too! I made a post about the balloon presents and how I wasn't getting them when I finally got a slingshot, and right after I posted it, I got a balloon. I think 2 days ago, Katie was in my town, and I thought that I had lost her because I looked everywhere in my town. Then, after I made a post about it, I ended up finding her later!

But I'm gonna stop saying this to people before I end up jinxing it lmao

This seems to happen to everyone who rants that they can't find a fish or a bug and then finds one once they post about. Just search up "how to catch arapaima" or "how to catch freshwater goby" and you'll see that it occurs to quite a lot of people. Also congrats on catching the coelecanth! :)

I see.... There truly is a hidden power within the rant, very interesting. Alright then, let's try this: I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAVEN'T GIVEN THE NINTENDO SWITCH A DISCOUNT YET!!

Yay, congrats! I've recently caught it in my second town too, so here's a thing we can cross off the list! :)
Now, as for the tarantula and scorpion, I've decided to wait until next year... x)

I made this post on Miiverse last year, when I was trying to catch a king salmon and was getting frustrated:

hHcM5CI.jpg

...I caught one the very next day XD

LOL I guess ranting works in a lot of people's favor. In my case, I also threaten stuff with death if they don't cooperate.

I go fishing for rare fish all the time. Sometimes, I am lucky to see very long fish appear in the waters frequently, other times I don't. I usually look out for coelacanths, stringfish, oarfish, and tuna (based on what time zone I hang out in the most).

Back