Wow... LOT'S of new games this year...

Pichubro

Bells
I just looked at IGN's game release dates and... This is the year for gaming! :wacko: :yes: :yay: :yay: :yay:

RaiK said:
You bet it is! Once the big Wii titles hit the market, its gonna be sweet!

^_^
I have around 5-7 Wii games that I want. Most/SOME of the Xbox 360 games are ported to the PC and the PS2/3 I generally suck at. PSP is my general gaming online. [Nothing else... :/]

Wanted list:

#1 Battalion Wars 2.

#2 Brawl.

#3 Star Wars Renegade.

#4 Halo 3

#5 Metroid 3

#6 Umm... Socom PSP #3... Tactical Strike... I dunno...

#7 ... Any online games?

... Why is Madden '08 suddenly a HUGE M************************ game THIS year?!?!

Halo 3 and Madden 08 will own. The past Madden games have had their own TV shows on ESPN. Assasins Creed will rock too.

Well the upcoming season is when they all come out!

But ya, I know I'll be getting BWii and Brawl, haven't decide on any others.

YogurtBandit said:
Halo 3 and Madden 08 will own. The past Madden games have had their own TV shows on ESPN. Assasins Creed will rock too.

Post editing isnt fun.

And I dont have a Wii, foo.

YogurtBandit said:
YogurtBandit said:

Post editing isnt fun.

And I dont have a Wii, foo.
Oops, lol. I thought I was editing my post. I was like "why isnt this working!?" <.<

Too many for me...

Boogie, Metroid Prime 3, Dewy's Adventure, My Sims, Brawl, Galaxy, and that's just for the Wii. T_T

STORMCOMMANDER said:
OddCrazyMe said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Too many for me...

Boogie, Metroid Prime 3, Dewy's Adventure, My Sims, Brawl, Galaxy, and that's just for the Wii. T_T
No BWii? =o
I need to play the first one first

:eek:
Why?
1st one... You lose a man, good luck.

:p
But most of the time you get... 1 or .600 guys to back you up.

OddCrazyMe said:
Too many for me...

Same here. Even though I can do without Boogie...

MySims FTW!

I'm actually not interested in a lot of these games. Just Brawl, Galaxy, Boogie, and maybe Prime 3 (never played the first two).

DSFAN121 said:
I'm actually not interested in a lot of these games. Just Brawl, Galaxy, Boogie, and maybe Prime 3 (never played the first two).
Me too. Too much exploring... No voice... or easy way to repair your suit.

Back