• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you rather... live in a tiny house or a palace?

Tiny house or palace?

• Total voters
It would be really cool to live in a pslace, but living in a tiny house would be so much better for me, plus tiny houses are adorable

I think it would be way easier to maintain, and to decorate.ive seen so many vrrities of tiny houses anf they're all really cute.

Palace would be fun. But id only do it if there was more then just me there and I had like a butler and 9 dateable people. Thats defently the kinda palace id live in.

i would personally rather live in an apartment hehe, but out of the two options i would prefer a tiny house! palaces are insanely beautiful, but one would be way too big for just my cat and i (or even just 4 people and my cat, if i invited my parents and my best friend to live with me), and i wouldn’t be able to afford to fill it with more fur babies or even take care of the palace if i’m still making the same amount of money 😅 i also just really don’t need that much space, especially since a palace means more space and more rooms that i’d have to clean and keep tidy— no thanks! 🤣

I'd obviously prefer a tiny house as a self-proclaimed minimalist. I don't need more than one room, a kitchen and bathroom.

If I can afford a palace I can afford a cleaning crew. I hate being stuck in a small house, I feel claustrophobic as heck.

I want to choose tiny house, but realistically if I had the option I would probably choose the palace lol.

I'd choose the tiny house. It's going to always be just me so I don't need the extra space a palace would give.

If I had a palace, I could potentially rent out the other rooms as AirBNB and that could be my job. I'm under the assumption that this wouldn't be allowed, though, so I have to stick with my first answer, which I stated would be a tiny house. Again, as a self-proclaimed minimalist, I don't own or want to own that much stuff.

If they come empty, then definitely a tiny home! If they came with a full staff to help you take care of everything, then I'd totally laze around in a palace;) But the more times I've had to move in my life, the more I wish I had downsized! Honestly, I don't use that many rooms in my living space as it is! So a cool tiny home with multipurpose nooks and crannies would be awesome.
But having a really big ceiling to floor library would be so cool. Especially if it had ladders that you could swing from

A reasonably tiny home. It would force me to be minimalist and I would have less dust to clean, less area to heat...
When I was younger I dreamed of living in a castle, and my fantasy self will live in a castle ! But realistically it's way too much dusting to do

The palace would be such a pain to keep in shape but I think it repays itself in value and allows for a ton of basically free storage, I’d go with that, the room I used to live in was kinda small and I didn’t like it even if now I have to clean more.

Tiny house = less to clean and less furniture to buy to fill the place.

my mind went right to tiny house because i instantly well who's gonna clean up all the rooms in the palace? 🤨 maybe a smaller space would keep me motivated to keep the space decluttered and help me deal with feeling like i need to keep everything because "i might need it one day"

tiny house! palace-wise, the idea of a hecc ton of rooms with a lot of furniture ain't it. everything would get really dutty and it wouldn't be fun. a lot of trekking to clean rooms that i don't use?? no thanks

It's funny, because my sister and I were talking about this the other day. I'd much rather live in a tiny home, provided I'd be living alone. It would be much easier for me to keep clean and organized, and I feel I'd be able to furnish it and decorate it exactly to my liking.

Tiny house because it's cosy and I don't feel like cleaning the floors and windows of a palace.
Must be really expensive to heat as well. Renting rooms of the palace is the best option but then you have all the problems and responsibilities that come with it. A tiny room in a tree....no kidding, what if it gets hit by lightning?

Back