Worst "thank you" gift you've ever received from a villager?

FRANS_PLAYER

coco // 🪢🌙🌻 // i'm up all night to get lucky
Bells
Green Star Fragment
Today Poppy asked me to catch her a ribbon eel. Poppy is the sweetest girl ever so I had to say yes. Then I remembered that I didnt have a ribbon eel in storage. I catch fish, make bait for about two hours before logging off. Then later when I'm planting coconut trees I see the silhouette in the water. I reel it in and Poppy gives me... a jesters cap :(

maple once gave my player a workout shirt, saying that she once saw it, it reminded her of me. is there something you're trying to say, maple?

those sport clothes and the parka thingy, they've given them to me like a billion times :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure I have all the colours thanks to them.

Once I spent ages trying to catch Apollo a gold fish and he gave me a rattan waste bin as a “reward”

I ran a misdelivered package to Buck. It was late at night, so Buck was already wearing his pajamas. The package had a School Jacket in it, so Buck put it on immediately. Then he gave me his pajamas that he was just wearing.

... I guess he just went to bed wearing that jacket instead. o_o

once i had a villager (don't remember who) give me a baby romper that would "compliment my look"

🤢

trashcan (i cant remember who gave it to me but its ugly and brown and outside of Octavian's house)

Back