• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Worst "thank you" gift you've ever received from a villager?

At least a toilet has a purpose.
You can poop out unwanted fruit energy.

Getting pretty tired of getting the same rugby outfits and jockey outfits as "gifts". I mean, I'm more easy if they gift furniture, but these outfits have got to stop. 🙅‍♂️

Just today:

EaRQcDyU4AAzzKS

A hero's reward.

A paper bag.

"Here, this will go well with your outfit."

Yeah thanks Gabi, no wonder you arnt on my island anymore. Hehe~

i know it's so useless to get annoyed about it, but the sheer VOLUME of terrible clothing items i receive on the actual daily, is mindnumbing. my question is - how do they have so many terrible clothing pieces....if they only wear ONE SINGLE THING !

*catches coelacanth for villager*
**said villager give you a trash can**

(note, this didn't happen to me, I am just saying what it is like sometimes)

how about when you get no gift at all?

the amount of times i gave greedy biff my items, and i don't even like him!

i guess he realized that so he literally never gives me a gift back

he's probably still salty that no one cares about about his bday cause it's the same day as mine

sorry, main characters more important boo, we get the attention. next time change your bday BIFF

Vic wanted a new piece of furniture that covered same space as a Spino skull. Needless to say the only thing I had on hand was the large Alpine table. Dude just gave me the Spino skull, which I do not need. Ha.

i’ve gotten a toilet and a porta-potty before, but the gift that hurt the most was a comedian’s outfit. twice. :’( my villagers stay calling me a joke

Back