• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Worst species?

Fairytale

b l u s h
Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
3 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
So, I hate cows and bulls. Coach is moving in now ;_; I wanna know hich species you hate!

Pigs and bears for me, I don't like any of them!

Bulls, Mice, and cows. I don't understand how Nintendo found some villagers appealing .-.

Bulls, mice, cows, Gorillas, and ducks. Whoever came up with the designs has a 'wild' imagination.

Anteaters maybe? I know which one I'd pick if I had to, but otherwise ehhh...

Gorillas. Forgot about those. ._.

Last edited:
I'm surprised more people haven't said gorillas, as they are the LEAST popular species, but worst, and least popular are two different things.

Last edited:
I don't think I particularly like any of the hamsters or anteaters.

I find that with each species there is at least one I like. So, I can't really say there is one species I don't like.

Back