• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite villagers of each species chart (template inside!)

Aurita

✨❤️✨
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
found this online and wanted to share 😊
you can use Canva, Paint, or even google slides (which is what I did lol)

IMG_3993.png

I tried to choose from each species even if I didn’t really have favorites (*cough* gorilla *cough*)
image.png

I don't know why but I love to fill these templates lol
It was really, REALLY hard to choose just one from the horses, ostriches, hamsters, deer, cats, dogs, squirrels, wolves, rabbits, eagles, penguins and frogs🫠
In general I don't have a favorite villager, but I have a space in my heart for all the villagers I've bonded with since playing Animal Crossing💕 (I was 7 years old when I played Wild World for the first time🥹 edit: *when I played it with my DS lite, I just remembered that I played it at 4 or 5 years old with the DS lite of my brother HAHAH)
I definitely have to make a special mention for Roscoe, Chief, Fang, Kyle, Puddles, Lily, Raddle, Croque, Kiki, Mitzi, Amelia, Molly, Paolo, Flo, Hopper, Sprinkles, Bam, Bones, Coco, Cole, Ruby, Bunnie, Nate, Deli, Static, Sylvana, Tasha, Pietro, Julia, Phoebe, Apple and Humphrey.

(I tried not to mention 100 of them LOL)

8AKCWbN.jpeg

Last edited:
I love fill-in templates, here's mine.

Honorable mentions include:
Olaf
Lucky
Bianca
Raymond
Tutu
Pekoe
Diana
Cookie
Ketchup
Apollo
Kidd
Sherb
Hamlet
Sydney
Colton
Penelope
Lucy
Hornsby
Dom
Muffy
Chief
Filbert

2024_03_17_02k_Kleki.png

Here's mine. I chose my favorites based on whether I have fond memories of them in my town/island, they remind me of a favorite character, or I just like their design.
I ran into a problem once I got to deciding on my favorite cat villager. I wasn't sure if it was Bob or Kiki! Bob is one of my favorites (even though he is not the namesake of BobRocks20) because he reminds me of a character I made when I was little. He is living in my island as of this post. Kiki, on the other hand, reminds me the most of my favorite Pokemon character Kieran for some reason. Maybe it's because she's a normal villager, so that means she has a "gentle, quiet nature" like him before things took a nasty turn. After some humming and hawing I decided to just put them both in. I hope you don't mind!
IMG_0496.jpeg

Back